• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Another Microsuede Jacket- Honey Color- Size 1X

In summary, the Fs: Another Microsuede Jacket in Honey Color and Size 1X can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry. Do not bleach or iron. It is true to size and made of microsuede, a soft and durable fabric. It can be exchanged for a different size within 30 days of purchase and has two side pockets for added convenience.
esavvymom
Staff member
My friend (consultant on my team) has a Microsuede Jacket from Merrill- size is 1X. It is the Honey-Gold color. She only wore it to try it on, and it was too big for her. She said she normally would wear a size 1X, but it was large- so maybe it runs a bit big? I don't have a picture- but I did see it before and it's very pretty....it's a very subtle yellow/honey color.She got it when they had their big sale- she's asking what she paid for it -$10 plus $4 shipping.

Paypal is preferred. Because of some issues she has with family and an upcoming surgery, I'm going to handle the transaction for her and get it shipped to you. PM if you are interested. :)*SOLD*

Last edited:
I will buy the jacket from her.

SOLD :) Thanks!

What are the care instructions for this jacket?

The Fs: Another Microsuede Jacket in Honey Color and Size 1X can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry. Do not bleach or iron.

Is this jacket true to size?

Yes, this jacket is true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for accurate measurements before making a purchase.

What is the material of this jacket?

This jacket is made of microsuede, a soft and durable fabric that mimics the look and feel of real suede.

Can I exchange this jacket if it doesn't fit?

Yes, you can exchange this jacket for a different size within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for more details.

Does this jacket have any pockets?

Yes, this jacket features two side pockets for added convenience. They are perfect for storing small items like keys or lip balm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • quiverfull7
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7