• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this never-worn Pampered Chef polo in XL size now a Large and for sale?

In summary, the "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo" is made of 100% cotton, providing lightweight and breathable comfort. Customers can determine their size using the size chart on the website or by contacting customer service. The polo is machine washable, with recommended washing instructions for best results. Customization options are available for adding a name or logo. Shipping times may vary, with domestic orders taking 5-7 business days and international orders taking 7-14 business days. Customers can track their order on the website for updates.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
Light Blue Polo from Merrill. Bought at Conference in 2007. It has
never been worn. The tag says XL but it shrunk to about a Large. Will
sell for $10 plus shipping. Paypal accepted.

I'm interested, what would shipping be to 60102?

I will find out the postage today when the post office opens and let you know.

The shipping is $2.00 for a total of $12.00 let me know if your still interested. Just so you know I'm going out of town for the weekend, so depending on when you reply I might not see it until Sunday evening.

This item has been sold.

Got it today. Thank you I love the color :)

Glad to hear that it arrived.

Related to Is this never-worn Pampered Chef polo in XL size now a Large and for sale?

1. What material is the "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo" made of?

The "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo" is made of 100% cotton, making it lightweight and breathable for all-day comfort.

2. How do I determine my size for the "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo"?

We offer a size chart on our website that can help you find the perfect fit for your "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo". You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Is the "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo" machine washable?

Yes, the "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo" is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

4. Can I customize the "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo" with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer a customization option for the "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo" where you can add your name or logo. This is a great option for team or group orders.

5. How long will it take to receive my "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo"?

The shipping time for the "forSale - Pampered Chef Polo" may vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for domestic orders and 7-14 business days for international orders to arrive. You can track your order on our website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • kcnancy