• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for New Aprons? NIP and Never Worn Options Available!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of aprons, including full-length, half aprons, and waist aprons, in a range of colors and patterns. They also offer personalized aprons with customizable text or logos. Purchasing aprons from Pampered Chef means getting high-quality, durable aprons designed for cooking and baking, with easy cleaning and maintenance. They also offer promotional items such as kitchen tools, cookbooks, and cooking sets, which make great gifts and rewards. Orders for aprons and promotional items can be placed through their website or a local consultant, and hosting a party can earn free or discounted items.
pkd09
Silver Member
PC sunglasses in neon green case - never worn
PC Head Visor - blue with yellow lettering - never worn - SOLD

PC aprons:
NIP Blk w/white pin stripe-SOLD
NIP Patriotic - SOLD
NIP Green w/snowmen-SOLD
Blk HWC 1/2 apron - never worn - no package - SOLD
Patriotic 1/2 apron - never worn - no package - CORRECTION - THIS IS A FULL APRON
$8 each plus shipping. Approx ship $5 (will fit in USPS priority envelope)

NIP = new in package

Send me a message if you are interested. Trying to clear out closet :chef:

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Black HWC half apron!

Im interested in the snowman apron

The Patriotic half apron is an older version that matches the table cloth

I'm interested in any full size aprons you have left! Thanks.
Shipping to 45069

id like to see a pic of the sunglasses

You were saving a few items for me, I can't find the contact info to mail you the $21 money order. Please email me with your name and address and I'll mail it MOnday. For 2 full size aprons plus shipping.
Thanks
[email protected]

Dawn: I'll get it to you tonight.

Pat, thanks so much! The HWC apron arrived.

Do you have a picture of the remaining half apron?

Carrie: I emailed you a pic of the sunglasses.

Kate: I was incorrect....the apron is a full apron. Give me your email and I'll send you a pic of it

What types of aprons do you offer?

We offer a variety of aprons, including full-length, half aprons, and waist aprons. Our aprons come in a range of colors and patterns to suit any style.

Do you offer personalized aprons?

Yes, we offer personalized aprons with your choice of text or logo. You can choose from a selection of fonts and colors to make your apron unique.

What are the benefits of purchasing aprons from Pampered Chef?

Purchasing aprons from Pampered Chef means you are getting high-quality, durable aprons that are designed specifically for cooking and baking. Our aprons are also easy to clean and maintain, making them a great investment for any kitchen.

Do you offer any promotional items for sale?

Yes, we offer a variety of promotional items such as kitchen tools, cookbooks, and cooking sets that make great gifts for any occasion. These items are also perfect for hosting a Pampered Chef party or as rewards for guests.

How can I place an order for aprons or promotional items?

You can place an order for aprons or promotional items through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a party to earn free or discounted aprons and promotional items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • Jules711