• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Items to Let Go: Great for New Pampered Chef Consultant!

In summary, the person is selling various items related to PC (presumably Pampered Chef) and is open to offers and shipping, accepting payment through Visa/Mastercard or money orders. They are also selling some clothing items and PC merchandise. There is some confusion about private messages and items that are still available.
dockerym
:) I Love PC but don't have time right now. Here are some things I am looking to get rid of. (perfect for new PC Consulant) or one looking for these items.
Please email me and I will get back with you, but probably won't be until Monday. Make me an offer and we will have to add shipping, coming from zip code 37820. Will accept Visa/Mastercard and money orders. Will ship after payment has been made. Only had seven shows, but just don't have time.
9-28-2006 I have taken off the items that are sold. These are the items I have left.

PC Tool Turnabout Tote Bag
PC Logo Pen

35 S/S 2006 Catalogs (will need to put sticker over my PC info)
1 PC 3 ring binder (black) A closer look

3 cucina Italiana invitations NIP
1 pack Caprese Mini Sandwiches Recipie Cards
1 pack Quick Chicken Primavera Risotto Cards
25 Profiterole Puff Cards

1 size Med. Pink Polo Whip Cancer Shirt worn 3X
1 Pink Whip Cancer Cap worn 3X
1 Denim Apron
1 Kids Apron & Chef Hat (open in pkg, never worn, just shown)
1 PC Tote Bag Tan/Black from Merrill
57 Guest order write in forms
3 1/2 Packs Printer PC paper with fruit design from Nancy's Artworks
39 Can you beat this post cards
40 Pass me around stickers

Business Cards Fruit Desing NOt personalized 500 perforated cards (15 sheets)
Perforated postcards fruit design from Nancy's 80 postcards (20 sheets)
Preferred customer stickers from Nancy's (19 sheets w/12 stickers)
I love Referral Cards from Nancy's
1 3/4 Drawing card slips
4 Seasons best S/S 2006 (need to put label over my stamp)
19 Stickers show Strategy
NIP Spring into Success 2006

Thanks,
dockerym

Last edited:
Which table cloth? And which write in order forms?

I would be interested in the PC bank bag, tool turnabout tote, the PC logo pen, f/winter catalogs, the apron, kids apron, and the PC tote bag, tan/blk. Please email me with what you want for all of this,
[email protected]

Thank you,

I would like the lap boards if they are still available. Please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks, Nicole

I still have the lap boards and I want $25.00 plus shipping. Only used them at 5 parties. Purchased from Merrill. Let me know if you interested and give me your zip code so that we can get a freight charge. Please email me private message thru my email address. Thanks,
Dockerym

Good Morning Dockerym,

I would be interested in the bank bag, the PC tool turn about tote, f/w catalogs, kids apron, pc logo bag blk/tan,

Please email me with a price, my zip code is 76018 and my email address is
[email protected]

thank you,
Betty

Did you get my private message from this weekend? I sent you a message with some items I was interested in and the price I was thinking of paying. Let me know.

Julie

No I didn't get the message. Sorry.

I'm interested in the medium pink polo. Let me know what you want for it. I'll send a PM too.

I also sent a PM this weekend. Can you confirm if it was received?

Thank you,
Jaye

Me too?I sent a PM. Did you rec'v it? What items do you have left?

Did you receive my PM yesterday?

Julie

i was wondering if the 39 can you beat this postcards are available and the 80 fruit post cards are available also.
thanks amber

1. What types of Pampered Chef items are available for consultants to let go?

The items available for consultants to let go may vary, but typically include discontinued or gently used kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. Are these items still in good condition?

Yes, these items are still in good condition. Any gently used items will have minimal wear and tear, and any discontinued items will be brand new.

3. How can I purchase these items?

You can purchase these items directly from the consultant who is listing them for sale. They will provide you with the necessary information to complete the purchase.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased from a consultant?

No, all sales from consultants are final. However, if there are any issues with the item, please contact the consultant to see if they can assist you.

5. Can I find these items in the current Pampered Chef catalog?

No, these items are not currently available in the Pampered Chef catalog. They are being sold by consultants as they are no longer being produced by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • chef2you