• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Spanish Versions for Seasons Best

In summary, the conversation is about a customer looking for Spanish versions of Seasons Bests books from 2003 to 2006. The conversation also mentions other little cookbooks with blue and green covers, specifically "Recipes from the Heart" and "The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home." There is also discussion about prices and shipping for these items.
kat29
I have a customer that is wanting the Spanish Verisons of the Seasons Bests. Need the years from 2003 to 2006. That is 8 books I think. Also looking for the other little cookbooks that have a blue cover and one has a green cover. I think the name of one is Recipes from the Heart and I'm not exactly sure on the green one. Please either PM or email me with you price and shipping to 79079. Thanks!

Hi Kathi,

I have o/i 2003 (with the Rosemary Pinwheel wreath) and p/v 2004 (with the Chocolate Pineapple Upside Down cake). I have to check to see what postage will be but I would only want $2.00 plus postage. I will let you know what the postage is. I also have the 2 cookbooks which were the fundraisers. At least I think I have extra copies of both. I will have to check in my cookbook collection and let you know.

Debby Adams
Pasadena, MD

kat29 said:
I have a customer that is wanting the Spanish Verisons of the Seasons Bests. Need the years from 2003 to 2006. That is 8 books I think. Also looking for the other little cookbooks that have a blue cover and one has a green cover. I think the name of one is Recipes from the Heart and I'm not exactly sure on the green one. Please either PM or email me with you price and shipping to 79079. Thanks!
I have some of the Spanish season's bests you are looking for. I would like $1 each - includes shipping. If interested PM me and I will check on which ones I have.

DId you find the green and blue cookbooks? (Recipes from the Heart & The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home). If not, I've got two that are in excellent condition - looks brand new - I've never really used them.

Sent everyone a PM, just wanted to let you know. Thanks!! :)

Beth I sent you a PM a few days ago; I'd love to buy some of your spanish SB. I have the f/w2004 and the f/w2006 and s/s2007. Let me know if you have any, you'd part with.

1. What are "Iso Spanish Versions" for "Seasons Best"?

"Iso Spanish Versions" refer to Spanish translations of the "Seasons Best" recipe book offered by Pampered Chef. This book features a collection of seasonal recipes and is available in both English and Spanish versions.

2. How can I purchase the "Iso Spanish Versions" for "Seasons Best"?

You can purchase the "Iso Spanish Versions" for "Seasons Best" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. The Spanish version is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties or events.

3. Are the recipes in the "Iso Spanish Versions" the same as the English version?

Yes, the recipes in the "Iso Spanish Versions" for "Seasons Best" are the same as the English version. The only difference is that they have been translated into Spanish for our Spanish-speaking customers.

4. Can I use the "Iso Spanish Versions" for "Seasons Best" with my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the recipes in the "Iso Spanish Versions" for "Seasons Best" can be used with any Pampered Chef products. They are designed to work well with our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for the "Iso Spanish Versions" for "Seasons Best"?

At this time, there are no special offers or discounts specifically for the "Iso Spanish Versions" for "Seasons Best". However, you can save money by hosting a Pampered Chef party and earning free products or by taking advantage of any current promotions on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kam
  • Acamp531