• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Misc Stickers, Buttons & Spanish Paperwork for Sale

In summary, the conversation is about the seller offering various items, specifically stickers and buttons, for sale. The stickers include different designs and quantities, with prices ranging from $1.25 to $2.00 and postage included. The buttons also have different designs and messages. The seller mentions that someone has already purchased all the stickers.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I have some items I won't be using - let me know if your interested.
If there is no price on something make an offer or if you want make an offer on any. I hope my descriptions are clear enough if not msg me. Thank you

Stickers:

14 pages with 4 stickers on each page - total qty 56 - Calendar Reminders for hosts - Pass out invitations on:____ - Pass out invitations - Call to remind your guests on:___ - Call your guests - your kitchen show date is: ___ - it's show time $1.50 postage included in price

9 pages all but one with 18 stickers each - one page is missing 1 sticker - total qty 161 I love referrals! - Nancy's Artworks #620 $2.00 postage included in price

3 pages with 24 stickers on each page plus 1/2 page of 11 stickers - total qty 83 - Success is only 40 invitations away! Nancy's Artworks #608
$1.50 postage included in price

7 pages with 11 stickers each page plus 1/2 page with 5 stickers - total qty 82 - I'm having a kitchen show with the Pampered Chef ask me! Nancy's Artworks #670 $1.50 postage included in price

5 pages with 12 stickers on each page - total qty 60 - Attendance = Success more is the secret! - one sticker has bends all others fine -
$1.25 postage included in price

3 pages with 24 stickers on each page - total qty 72 - Thank you with a chef's hat - Nancy's Artwork #609 $1.50 postage included in price

3 - blue apron with HELP WANTED in white

9 - I'm proud to have you on our team (w/a red apron & wisk) apron says Together everyone achieves more!

5 - Same old recipes leave you tired? Book a show and get inspired! gold sticker half circle shape with blue chef's hat

Buttons:
Success is an attitude you choose -
This is my real job! -
I'm earning more with Pampered Chef -
First time attending national conference -

Small catalog #FR05 - Spanish new products - would need zip code for postage unless wanted in flat rate envelope

kaseydee said:
I have some items I won't be using - let me know if your interested.
If there is no price on something make an offer or if you want make an offer on any. I hope my descriptions are clear enough if not msg me. Thank you

Stickers:

9 pages all but one with 18 stickers each - one page is missing 1 sticker - total qty 161 I love referrals! - Nancy's Artworks #620 $2.00 postage included in price

3 pages with 24 stickers on each page plus 1/2 page of 11 stickers - total qty 83 - Success is only 40 invitations away! Nancy's Artworks #608
$1.50 postage included in price

5 pages with 12 stickers on each page - total qty 60 - Attendance = Success more is the secret! - one sticker has bends all others fine -
$1.25 postage included in price

5 - Same old recipes leave you tired? Book a show and get inspired! gold sticker half circle shape with blue chef's hat

I am interested in the above items...my zip is 33073
Please let me know how much...

I'm sorry but someone purchased all the stickers. Thank you for asking though.

What types of stickers are included in the Misc Stickers, Buttons & Spanish Paperwork for Sale?

The Misc Stickers, Buttons & Spanish Paperwork for Sale includes a variety of stickers such as food labels, party decorations, and kitchen organization labels. It also includes buttons and Spanish paperwork for recipe cards and other kitchen materials.

Are the stickers and buttons dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the stickers and buttons included in this set are dishwasher safe. Just make sure to thoroughly dry them before using them again to ensure the adhesive stays intact.

Can I customize the Spanish paperwork with my own personal information?

Unfortunately, the Spanish paperwork is pre-printed and cannot be customized with personal information. However, you can always add your own handwritten notes or labels to the paperwork if needed.

Are the stickers and buttons reusable?

Yes, the stickers and buttons can be reused multiple times as long as they are properly cleaned and stored. Avoid using harsh chemicals when cleaning them to prevent any damage to the adhesive.

Do the stickers and buttons come in different sizes?

Yes, the stickers and buttons come in various sizes to fit different containers and surfaces. This allows for versatile use in the kitchen and for various labeling purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • katie0128