• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks

In summary, the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks feature a variety of easy-to-follow recipes for appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. The ingredients for these recipes can be found at most grocery stores, with some exceptions. The recipes can be used with any Pampered Chef products, and can be easily modified for special dietary needs.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I'm looking for two recipe books. One is The kitchen is the heart of the home and the other is recipes from the heart. I thought I would check here first. My hospitality director made a punch out of one of them that was yummy. They sold these in the late 90's so I don't have them. Thanks.

I have both of them. I'll go check and e-mail you.

The blue one has punch recipes in it. What was the flavor?

Last edited:

Related to Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks

1. What recipes can I find in the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks?

The Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks contain a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. Some popular recipes include Chicken and Broccoli Braid, Triple Chocolate Trifle, and Roasted Vegetable Lasagna.

2. Are the recipes in the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful dish.

3. Are the ingredients for the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks easy to find?

Most of the ingredients used in the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks can be found at your local grocery store. Some recipes may call for specialty ingredients, but substitutions are often provided.

4. Can I use the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks with any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the recipes in the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks can be used with any Pampered Chef products. However, some recipes may recommend specific tools for best results.

5. Are there any special dietary considerations in the Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks?

The Iso Pampered Chef Blue and Green Heart Cookbooks do not specifically cater to any dietary restrictions. However, many recipes can be easily modified to accommodate gluten-free, vegetarian, or other dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pchef2006
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchef2006
  • Tammy Thurmon