• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Sea Green...

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for scrappers from Summer 06 in the colors turquoise, sea green, and aquamarine. They also mention wanting microfiber towels in these colors. Other participants in the conversation offer to sell their scrappers and towels in these colors, with some being gently used and others brand new. The conversation also mentions the possibility of purchasing hot pad/trivets in these colors.
tabnat80
Gold Member
In search of scrappers from summer 06. Turquiose, sea green and aquamarine. Also iso microfiber towels in these same colors. My baby was born around the time that these came out and I passed the chance to get them. Now I'm wishing I had as they will match my kitchen.

bump bump bump

any takers? bump

Are u talking about the handy scrapper? If so, let me check at home. If I have the Summer 06 color I would be glad to sale it since I have the others from then on too. It will be used but only a few times at shows. I will check tonight and let you know tomorrow.

the handy scrapers didn't come in those colors did they?
I think she's asking for our "spatulas" . Why can't we call them what the rest of the world knows them as??

Yes, Theresa, I'm talking about the scrappers as in spatulas.

You can still get them all here in the UK, only till the end of the month. And I think they're actually on sale too. If you still want some, you'd have to pay the shipping etc. but I could probably get them.

Do you know how much that would be and how much shipping would be in us dollars?

The small mix N scraper was the only one offered in those colors. We also had trivets and microfiber towels.

If you're desperate, I have the aquamarine scraper and turquoise trivet. Both are used, but I'd be willing to sell. Email me.

I have a turquois scraper and microfiber towel new in package--will PM you.

I wish I would've bought some of that stuff before it went out. I have people ask about them a lot. Makes me think I should stock up on the cranberry!!

Still searching for all 3? Anybody got these please?

I have 2 Turquoise Microfiber Towels, 1 Aquamarine Microfiber Towel, and 1 Microfiber Towel #2984 (not sure if this is the Sea Green or the Lime, since they are almost the same thing). All of those are brand new in package. And I have another one of those green that is only gently used during my demo. And I have one Sea Green Mix 'N Scraper and one Turquoise Mix 'N Scraper that were only gently used at demos too. So let me know whichever you are interested in and a ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you. Thanks!

Towels and scrapersHey-
How much would you want for 1 turquoise towl, 1 aqua towl, the 2984 towel, green one used in demo, sea green scraper and turquoise mix n' scraper? That would be 4 towels and 2 scrapers. I'm at 35640 zip
Thanks for checking

Candi_f said:
I have 2 Turquoise Microfiber Towels, 1 Aquamarine Microfiber Towel, and 1 Microfiber Towel #2984 (not sure if this is the Sea Green or the Lime, since they are almost the same thing). All of those are brand new in package. And I have another one of those green that is only gently used during my demo. And I have one Sea Green Mix 'N Scraper and one Turquoise Mix 'N Scraper that were only gently used at demos too. So let me know whichever you are interested in and a ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you. Thanks!

Let me know if you would be interested in the hot pad/trivets. I am at work but am 99% sure I have these in the colors you are wanting.

Related to Iso Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Sea Green...

What is the difference between Iso Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Sea Green?

Iso Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Sea Green are all shades of blue-green colors, but they have distinct differences in their tones. Iso Aquamarine is a cool, light blue-green color with a hint of gray. Turquoise is a bright, vibrant blue-green color with a touch of yellow. Sea Green is a muted, slightly grayish blue-green color.

Are these colors safe for food use?

Yes, all of the Iso Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Sea Green products from Pampered Chef are made from food-safe materials and are safe for use with food. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I mix and match these colors in my kitchen?

Absolutely! These colors were designed to complement each other and can be mixed and matched in your kitchen for a fun and cohesive look. You can also mix and match them with other colors from Pampered Chef's line of kitchen products.

Do these colors come in all Pampered Chef products?

Currently, Iso Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Sea Green are available in select Pampered Chef products such as the Stoneware Collection, Mixing Bowls, and Baking Dishes. However, Pampered Chef is always expanding their color options, so keep an eye out for these colors in more products in the future.

Can I purchase these colors separately or only as a set?

Some products may be available for purchase separately in these colors, while others may only be sold as a set. Please check the individual product pages on Pampered Chef's website for availability and options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Susan M
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • twinkie10