• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Mix 'N Chop? Please Contact Me!

In summary, the Need Mix 'N Chop is a kitchen tool designed for breaking up ground meat and mixing ingredients, with sturdy curved blades to reduce mess. It is dishwasher safe and made of high-quality stainless steel and BPA-free plastic. It can also be used for other types of food and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
christy_c
I didn't get the Mix 'N Chop in my sample package :( so if anyone has one they would like to sell, PLEASE email me directly. I'm anxious to try it out! Thanks so much!!

I don't have one for sale but I will tell you it is awesome! I will definitely be a great seller of these! I make a lot of spaghettis, chili's, taco stuff and I swear by it! I hope you get one! It's worth it! Good luck!

I didn't get it either, but do you know what works really well, the Mix n' Masher. We had tacos last night and I used it for the meat and it worked like a charm. Just thought I would mention it.

Related to Need Mix 'N Chop? Please Contact Me!

What is the Need Mix 'N Chop and how does it work?

The Need Mix 'N Chop is a kitchen tool designed to easily break up ground meat and mix ingredients together. It features sturdy, curved blades that effectively chop and mix food while reducing mess and splatter.

Is the Need Mix 'N Chop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Need Mix 'N Chop is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

What type of materials is the Need Mix 'N Chop made of?

The Need Mix 'N Chop is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and resistance to rust. The handle is made of BPA-free plastic for a comfortable grip.

Can the Need Mix 'N Chop be used for other types of food besides ground meat?

Yes, the Need Mix 'N Chop can be used for a variety of foods, including breaking up canned tuna, mashing avocados for guacamole, and mixing pancake batter.

Do you offer a warranty for the Need Mix 'N Chop?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for the Need Mix 'N Chop. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • LindaBastian