• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Table Runner or Table Cloth and Banner

In summary, an Iso Table Runner is a customizable, high-quality table runner that adds elegance and protection to any table setting. It can be customized with various colors, patterns, and personalized text or logos. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor events, and can be easily cleaned with spot cleaning or hand-washing. Matching table cloths and banners are also available for purchase.
Mcarlsen49079
If anyone has any they are looking to sell please email me [email protected] thanks!

i didn't get it :( can you try sending again, sorry

thank you!! It came just in time for my event!!

I'm glad it worked out. Thanks.

1. What is an Iso Table Runner?

An Iso Table Runner is a customizable table runner that can be used to add a touch of elegance to any table setting. It is made of high-quality, durable fabric and comes in a variety of colors and patterns. It is a great way to protect your table while also adding a stylish element to your dining experience.

2. How do I customize my Iso Table Runner?

Customizing your Iso Table Runner is easy! Simply choose your desired color and pattern, and then add your personalized text or logo. Our team at Pampered Chef will work with you to create a one-of-a-kind table runner that perfectly fits your style and needs.

3. Can I use the Iso Table Runner for outdoor events?

Yes, the Iso Table Runner is suitable for both indoor and outdoor events. It is made of water-resistant material, making it durable and easy to clean. It is a great addition to any outdoor gathering or picnic, adding a touch of sophistication to your table.

4. How do I care for my Iso Table Runner?

To keep your Iso Table Runner looking its best, we recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth or hand-washing with mild detergent. Do not bleach or iron the runner as it may damage the fabric and design. Hang to dry or lay flat to avoid any wrinkles.

5. Can I purchase a matching table cloth and banner with my Iso Table Runner?

Yes, you can purchase a matching table cloth and banner with your Iso Table Runner. Our table cloths are made of the same high-quality fabric and come in a variety of sizes to fit your table. Our banners are also customizable and can be used to add a personalized touch to your event or business. Contact us for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JenniferB
  • Jessica Miller