• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Make Chunky Guacamole with the Mix N Chop Tool"

is right, it does work great for mashing boiled eggs. I like to use the Mix N Chop to chop up boiled eggs so they are more like scrambled eggs. It also works great for mashing egg whites for deviled eggs.
Jennie4PC
Last night my DH wanted guacamole for his chips and I was making it and I didnt feel like mashing the avacados with a fork so I pulled out the Mix N Chop it worked so nice it did leave it a little chunky but chunkey is nice

Awesome!!!!

I tell The Furry Guy all the time that chunky is nice. I'm trying really hard to convince him.Seriously, I like the Mix 'N Chop for lots of things, but have you ever tried the Mix 'N Mash for guacamole? Perfect.

I dont have the mix n mash it is on my want list though

Love it! Has anyone tried it to mash potatoes? I haven't but sounds like it might work and I LOVE lumpy mashed potatoes..

I always tell people the the Mix 'N Mash works well for making mashed potatoes. I use it all the time and love it. If you like whipped potatoes, though, you don't want to use this.

The pastry blender is good for guacamole too.

I am thinking it would be good for mashing egg yolks finely for deviled eggs, or mashing boiled eggs coarsly for sprinkling over salad or making egg salad.

The Mix 'N Chop also works great for scrambled eggs!

Mix n' Chop Additional UsesNot only did it really cut down cooking time for my ground beef, but I also use it to mix up my meatloaf. I hate getting my hands in there! Worked FANTASTIC!:D

My husband used it to make chicken salad. He added all the ingredients then chunks of cooked chicken. Mixed/chopped it all up with the Mix N Chop and he loved the "consistency" of the chicken. It was well mixed in a short time too!

Awesome ideas!!!
I love to give other ideas to my guests...And SO many people are getting this!!
Even when i don't bring it, show it or talk about it!!

I'm so glad they are shipping them out fast!

I sold several at my shower on Sunday. People love the idea of doing everything at once.

I've used the Mix N Chop to make potato salad. I boil the potatoes whole then chop them with the Mix N Chop. I slice the eggs with the Egg Slicer Plus and mix it all in with the Mix N Chop. It cut my potato salad making time in half.

Christine

What is the Mix N Chop tool?

The Mix N Chop tool is a kitchen utensil designed to easily chop and mix ingredients, making it perfect for making chunky guacamole.

How does the Mix N Chop tool work?

The Mix N Chop tool has sharp stainless steel blades that easily cut through avocados, tomatoes, onions, and other ingredients, while the unique design helps mix everything together without over-mashing.

Is the Mix N Chop tool easy to clean?

Yes, the Mix N Chop tool is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. It can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water.

Can the Mix N Chop tool be used for other recipes besides guacamole?

Definitely! The Mix N Chop tool is perfect for making salsa, mixing ground meat for tacos, and even mashing potatoes. Its versatility makes it a must-have tool for any kitchen.

Is the Mix N Chop tool durable?

Absolutely! The Mix N Chop tool is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. It can withstand regular use and is backed by a lifetime guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • AmyDare
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AldeaY
  • JaimeAnnR