• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Potential of Your Mix N Masher!

In summary, the Mix N Masher is strong enough to mash potatoes, but can also be used for other tasks such as blending cake batter and making onion dip. It is easy to clean and is perfect for those who do not have an electric mixer or a whisk.
Boomerjojo
I have one Mix N Masher that I was going to give away as a Thank You. I bought it a few years ago and it's still in the bag. I thought about taking it out of the bag putting a ribbon on it and little cards with ideas on what you can use it for. In the catalog, it looks like it's for Mashed Potatoes but I wouldn't think to use it for that because it doesn't seem strong enough.

Any ideas on what else this can be used for?

Its stronger than it looks. I have made Mashed potatoes,sweets & turnips with it. I also make fresh Gucamole with it. Mash up bananas before I add them to my banana bread. If I think of more I'll add them....:D

I use mine for bananas, softened cream cheese with our sauces, guac, mashed potatoes,

It is deceptively strong. I use it for mashed potatoes all the time and I leave the skin on and have never had a problem I love it as much as the mix and chop

I've also used it for "chopping" up eggs for egg mayo sandwiches/salads.

I love it to mix cake batter. Easier to clean than a whisk, less hassle than an electric mixer, and easier to mix than a spoon. it's perfect.

I used it to "mash" garlic when making the White Chicken Chili.

Yes, it's strong enough to mash potatoes. It works beautifully. It's also the perfect shape for mixing quick breads like banana or nut bread. It mixes without incorporating lots of air.

Thank you for the ideas! These are wonderful

In addition to all of the above, I also use mine as a flat whisk for my nonstick cookware, and as a pastry blender for making dough.When I make homemade onion dip, it gets the onions incorporated into the cream cheese/sour cream/mayo like no one's business.

My favorite use for this is a pastry blender! Didnt know it till one of my hosts called to order 4 more and I asked what she was doing with them?! Then she told me she uses these for making her pie crust....I tried it and it is the best ever! Just cut in your shortening into the flour and then add the water at the end...you wont believe it!!

Interesting. I had someone tell me she broke 2.

menehune said:
I love it to mix cake batter. Easier to clean than a whisk, less hassle than an electric mixer, and easier to mix than a spoon. it's perfect.

This is my favorite!! I usually mix all my batters with it because it helps to break up the chunks.

KayPT said:
Interesting. I had someone tell me she broke 2.

I've had a couple of people break them. It's rare, though.

1. What is the Mix N Masher and how does it work?

The Mix N Masher is a versatile kitchen tool designed to mash, mix, and blend ingredients. It features a stainless steel mashing plate with holes of different sizes that allow for different levels of mashing. To use, simply place your ingredients in a bowl or pot and use a twisting motion to mash and mix them together.

2. Can the Mix N Masher be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix N Masher is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The mashing plate is made of stainless steel, which will not scratch or damage non-stick surfaces. However, we recommend using a gentle touch to avoid scraping the surface.

3. Is the Mix N Masher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mix N Masher is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the Mix N Masher be used for mashing vegetables?

Yes, the Mix N Masher is perfect for mashing vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and avocados. It can also be used to mash fruits for making baby food or smoothies. The different sized holes on the mashing plate make it easy to achieve the desired texture.

5. Does the Mix N Masher come with a warranty?

Yes, the Mix N Masher comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We stand behind the quality of our products and want to ensure your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thebowman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • itsjustCarla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • PChefPEI