• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Potato Masher: Is There Anything I Can Do?

In summary, the customer does not want the Mix N Masher because it looks flimsy, but the Mix N Masher is great and easy to make guacamole.
chefw
Good morning! I had a question that I forgot to ask last week after my first show. A customer was wondering about the potato masher - I guess she had purchased it a few years ago. For some reason or other, it ended up on the front lawn and her son ran it over with his motorcycle....:confused:
Anyways, the only way to purchase the masher now is with the other nylon tools, but she doesn't need the other ones, and she also didn't want like the
mix and masher. Is there anything I can do?

Nope. If she wants the masher, she needs the whole nylon tool set.

Why doesn't she like the Mix N Masher? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that thing! Prefer it much more than the masher!

she said it looks flimsy??

It does look flimsy, but it actually works really well!! I use it to chop up my ground beef too.... Let me check at home, I may have the nylon masher..which I have never used! (I think I bought all of the nylon utensils from my show before I signed) ....would she be interested in a "used" one?

Ooh, I don't know! but I'll try to contact her today and ask! Thanks jenniferknapp!

The Mix N Masher is great. I would encourage her to try it (if Jennifer doesn't find her old masher). I used the old one a lot, but I really like the new.

Sorry, but I don't have the old style one....but I would suggest the mix n masher as well....and stress the guarantee, if she doens't love it, she can return it within the first 30 days... give her "your guarantee" that it isn't too flimsy and will work great!!

chefw said:
Good morning! I had a question that I forgot to ask last week after my first show. A customer was wondering about the potato masher - I guess she had purchased it a few years ago. For some reason or other, it ended up on the front lawn and her son ran it over with his motorcycle....:confused:
Anyways, the only way to purchase the masher now is with the other nylon tools, but she doesn't need the other ones, and she also didn't want like the
mix and masher. Is there anything I can do?

Makes Great & Easy Guacamole as well!!!:cool:

Related to Question About Potato Masher: Is There Anything I Can Do?

1. Can I use a potato masher for other types of food?

Yes, potato mashers are not limited to just potatoes. They can also be used to mash other types of cooked vegetables, beans, or even fruits for making sauces or toppings.

2. Can I use a potato masher in non-stick cookware?

Yes, you can use a potato masher in non-stick cookware as long as the masher is made of a non-metal material such as silicone or plastic. Metal mashers can scratch and damage non-stick surfaces.

3. Can I put a potato masher in the dishwasher?

It depends on the material of the masher. Most silicone or plastic mashers are dishwasher safe, but if your masher has any metal parts, it is best to hand wash it to prevent rusting.

4. How do I clean a potato masher?

After each use, rinse the potato masher with hot water and dish soap. For tougher stains, soak the masher in hot water for a few minutes before washing. Make sure to dry the masher thoroughly before storing it.

5. Can I use a potato masher for blending ingredients?

No, potato mashers are not designed for blending or pureeing ingredients. They are meant for mashing and crushing food. For blending, it is best to use a blender or food processor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cook4luv