• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love Selling Products Without Even Trying!

In summary, a few days ago, an Office Manager made Loaded Potato Chowder for herself because she was having stomach issues, and then 2 other people commented about how great the soup was. The Office Manager then commented that if anyone needed a mini muffin pan, she could hook them up. The Office Manager's husband then commented that the soup sells itself.
Jennifer E
A few days ago, I made Loaded Potato Chowder for my Office Manager because she had just come home from the hosptial. She was having stomach issues so I made her soup thinking that it would be soothing. She told me that her husband has done nothing but rave about that soup! I told her that she already had the recipe (she has the SB cookbook) and that she could just use any covered dish to make it in. Then I said " As a salesman, I should tell you that you need a DCB to make it, but the truth is, you don't " Long story short, she ordered one! I had been trying to get $55 more in orders so I could split a catalog show into 2 shows (so I can win a car at NC) and that put me over the top.

Yesterday another friend wanted to make some Itty Bitty's for her brother to thank him for working on her deck, but she did not have a mini muffin pan. I let her borrow my PC one. She then posted a picture of them on her FB and thanked me for the letting her borrow the pan. I commented on the picture that if anyone needed a mini muffin pan, that I could hook them up. Then 2 other people commented about how great the muffin pans are one person (at least) might be ordering one! BTW, I never mentioned PC. All my friends know what I sell, so I don't have to!

Just wanted to share that sometimes you can sell things without even trying. Like I told my husband, when trying to convince him that I should sell PC, It sells itself, so I don't have to! :)

Nice! It really is amazing how the products and brand sells itself. I have a couple of new consultants on the team who are still in disbelief each time they get a show or more sales without little to no effort.

I tell them, 3 new ctcs a day will get you the biz you want.

Congrats and Kudos!

I got to tell you though...the car is gonna be mine! :D

What are Itty Bittys?

That's great!! I agree that PC sells itself.

I just started selling and my mom was my first "party" and she has an $800 party. Oh and I should add 5 bookings! All she had to do was show the catalog. Not many people were able to make it to the cooking show but at the show between 5 people we got $200 in sales. The other $600 is all outside sales!

I hope you win the car at NC!!

Itty Bitty's are just break and bake chocolate chip cookie dough that you bake in the mini muffin tins for about 9 minutes (350 degrees). Pull them out of the oven and stick a mini Reese PB cup in the middle of the cookie. That is it...They are so good!!

Jennifer E said:
Itty Bitty's are just break and bake chocolate chip cookie dough that you bake in the mini muffin tins for about 9 minutes (350 degrees). Pull them out of the oven and stick a mini Reese PB cup in the middle of the cookie. That is it...They are so good!!

Oh those sound good.

At my "other job" I often cook for my team, and this past week I set out cream cheese with Raspberry Habanero Sauce over it with crackers as an appetizer. I did it because it's one of my favorite things to eat!! However, I sold four bottles of the sauce!! Woohoo!!!

I couldn't agree more with your post! It's always amazing when our products practically sell themselves. I love hearing stories like yours where you were able to help someone and in return, they ended up ordering from you. It just goes to show how much of an impact our products can have on people's lives.I also love how you didn't even have to mention Pampered Chef in your friend's Facebook post. It just goes to show how well-known and loved our products are. It's a testament to the quality and usefulness of our products.Keep up the great work and I wish you all the best in reaching your sales goals and winning that car at NC! It's always inspiring to hear success stories from fellow consultants.Happy selling!Best,

1. What is "I Love Selling Products Without Even Trying!"?

"I Love Selling Products Without Even Trying!" is a Pampered Chef program that teaches consultants how to effortlessly sell products without feeling like they are constantly promoting or pushing sales on their friends and family. It focuses on building genuine relationships and sharing products organically.

2. How does "I Love Selling Products Without Even Trying!" work?

The program includes training and resources to help consultants learn how to naturally incorporate product recommendations into everyday conversations and social media interactions. It also emphasizes the importance of being authentic and building trust with customers.

3. Is "I Love Selling Products Without Even Trying!" only for experienced consultants?

No, the program is designed for both new and experienced consultants. It can be beneficial for new consultants to learn how to sell products without feeling pushy, and for experienced consultants to refresh their approach and potentially increase sales.

4. Will "I Love Selling Products Without Even Trying!" guarantee sales success?

While we cannot guarantee sales success, "I Love Selling Products Without Even Trying!" has been proven to help consultants increase their sales and build stronger relationships with customers. It is important to also have a strong work ethic and dedication to your business.

5. Are there additional costs to participate in "I Love Selling Products Without Even Trying!"?

No, there are no additional costs to participate in the program. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant resources. However, some recommended tools or marketing materials may have associated costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • Laura420
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
  • Sarah Wilhoit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies