• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Muffin Pan as Good as the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan?

In summary, the muffin pan is the same quality as the deluxe mini-muffin pan. It's non-stick and perfect for chocolate chip muffins or popovers.
cmcchef
I have a host who wants to know if the muffin pan is the same material/quality as the deluxe mini-muffin pan. She loves her 10 year old looks like new mini-muffin pan and wants to get the muffin pan if it's the same.

Thanks!

It definitely is! I used mine for chocolate chip muffins yesterday and hubby used it for popovers today. Nothing sticks to it and everything cooks evenly and beautifully. I never use muffin liners -- just run the Citrus Peeler around the edges of the muffins after they are baked and they pop out clean.

I love it every bit as much as my mini-muffin pan.

It's fantastic. Awesome quality. I haven't had it for long but I've used it quite a bit - way more, in fact, than the mini-muffin pan - but that's just my preference. I tend to burn things in the mini-muffin pan because I can't adjust the time correctly.

It's not the same at the MMP it's the same as all the other new metal baking pieces. The MMP is non-stick

No, the muffin pan is non-stick - it's not like the other metal bakeware at all. You can find the specific in the Product Information Guide online.

Shari in TX said:
I never use muffin liners -- just run the Citrus Peeler around the edges of the muffins after they are baked and they pop out clean.
What a great use for the citris peeler - THANKS :love:

pcsharon1 said:
No, the muffin pan is non-stick - it's not like the other metal bakeware at all. You can find the specific in the Product Information Guide online.

oops, my bad :eek: you are right! sorry about that. I had it visualized in my head as just like the other metal pans.

I never use muffin liners -- just run the Citrus Peeler around the edges of the muffins after they are baked and they pop out clean.

What a great use for the citris peeler - THANKS :love:

I'm pretty sure I learned it from this site! The members are a wealth of information. I'm happy to be able to pass along what I've learned from them!

1. Is the Muffin Pan as Good as the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan?

Both of our muffin pans are high quality and produce great results. The main difference is the size of the muffins they make. The Muffin Pan makes standard sized muffins while the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan makes smaller, bite-sized muffins.

2. Can I use the Muffin Pan for mini muffins?

Technically, yes you can use the Muffin Pan to make mini muffins. However, the results may not be as good as using the specifically designed Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. The larger size of the Muffin Pan may cause the mini muffins to spread and not hold their shape as well.

3. Does the Muffin Pan have non-stick coating?

Yes, our Muffin Pan is made with a non-stick coating to make it easier to remove the muffins and clean the pan. However, we still recommend using cooking spray or liners for the best results.

4. Is the Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pan.

5. Can I use the Muffin Pan in the oven and the microwave?

Yes, our Muffin Pan is oven and microwave safe. It is also safe to use in the freezer for freezing muffins. However, do not use the pan on the stovetop or under the broiler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
natural
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies