• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wishing for More Pampered Chef Food Products!

In summary, the mini loaf pan is a great tool for quick breads, and can also be used for meatloafs or banana bread.
Laura420
I wish we had a few more food products to offer. :)

I really like the PC beer bread, but I wish PC had a few cake mixes or muffin mixes or whatever to sell along with the mini loaf pans and the muffin pans.

Just a few easy items that people can prepare 1-2-3 without too much hassle. I have the mini loaf pan, but havent even used it yet :eek:. That could be a simple demo, the mix and the pan and then selling both...

Dont get me wrong here guys, I LOVE PC recipes (I have most of the cookbooks), but Im just saying it would be cool to offer a bit more in the foodie catagory.

(this kinda came up in a conversation about TS and my friends were saying they wished that PC had more to offer)

I've had several customers mention this to me also. It would be nice to have something like this to cross sell with.

There used to be cake mixes.

Yeah - we had cake mixes. They went over like a lead balloon. At conference the next year, they were giving them away for free, and every consultant ended up taking home as many as they were willing to carry/ship. I just threw out the last 3 boxes of mine.

Personally, I think that's what Tastefully Simple is for.

were they not good?

I've still got 4 boxes in my pantry. I really should throw them out. Nope, didn't love them :yuck:

pamperedlinda said:
I've still got 4 boxes in my pantry. I really should throw them out. Nope, didn't love them :yuck:

But you might be asking the wrong 2 people about whether they were good or not....Linda and I have a club - it's called "Cake Snobs United".:D

do you guys have the mini loaf pan?

ChefBeckyD said:
But you might be asking the wrong 2 people about whether they were good or not....Linda and I have a club - it's called "Cake Snobs United".:D

LOL Yes we are!

I got it thinking I was going to make mini banana breads and stuff, but just havent been motivated enough... I use the fluted stone way more.

Laura420 said:
do you guys have the mini loaf pan?

I do. I use mine for banana bread, pumpkin bread....actually any kind of quick bread, and also use it to do mini meatloafs (makes the perfect size for 2 people, and you can freeze the others!) I also do Beer Bread in it - and then add different spice blends to the different loaves. So, one can have some Southwestern Seasoning and Cheddar mixed into it, another can have some Italian Seasoning & Parmesan grated over the top, and then do some Cinnamon Sprinkles in another. Show people how versatile both the beer bread, and the loaf pan can be!

I guess with consumables, people dont like it because its not convenient to replace when your out of whatever it is...

There's a really good recipe in All The Best called Double Chocolate Swirl Bread that uses that pan.

Double Chocolate Swirl Bread

1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped
1 cup white chocolate morsels, divided
2 package (11 ounces each) refrigerated French bread dough
1 egg white
1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray Mini Loaf Pan with vegetable oil using nonstick cooking spray. Coarsely chop almonds and half of the white chocolate morsels; place in Classic Batter Bowl.

2. On lightly floured surface, unroll one package of bread dough; do not stretch. Lightly beat egg white and water in Small Batter Bowl; brush dough with a portion of the egg mixture. Grate half of the semi-sweet chocolate morsels evenly over dough. Sprinkle with half of the almond and white chocolate mixture; roll lightly with Baker's Roller™, pressing mixture into dough.

3. Unroll remaining package of bread dough directly over first dough layer, matching seams and rolling lightly to seal. Brush dough lightly with portion of egg mixture; grate remaining chocolate morsels over dough and sprinkle with remaining white chocolate and almond mixture. Roll lightly with baker's roller.

4. Starting at narrow edge, roll dough up tightly; press edge to seal. Slice roll into 4 equal portions; place seam side down in pan. Make deep cut down the length of each loaf without cutting through ends. Brush loaves with remaining egg mixture.

5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown (center of loaves may appear moist). Remove pan to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 5 minutes. Remove loaves from pan. Cool completely.

6. Microwave remaining white chocolate and oil, uncovered, on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.) Drizzle chocolate over loaves; sprinkle with sliced almonds or chocolate morsels, if desired.

Yield: 4 mini loaves (4 servings per loaf)

Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 0 g

Source: Pampered Chef

YES! I have seen it and have said Im going to make that... but, I just havent yet... dunno, that seems to be one of the only items I have that hasnt been used. wierd.

I really do love, love, love to cook and EAT... but lately with 3 year old twins and a 6yr old at my heels, I make what I have to and call it a day... hopefully with school starting that will free up more time to make some fun stuff.

Laura420 said:
I really do love, love, love to cook and EAT... but lately with 3 year old twins and a 6yr old at my heels, I make what I have to and call it a day... hopefully with school starting that will free up more time to make some fun stuff.

I TOTALLY get that! I've told people that before our son was born, my DH was lucky because he got gourmet meals all the time....but now he's just lucky that he gets to eat!:D:p

However, I've started recently having my 4 yr old help me in the kitchen. It was difficult at first, because I felt like he was in the way, but now, I've relaxed about perfection quite a bit, and we have begun to have fun. This past week, he helped me make a blueberry cream pie. It was a bit soupy - but he kept saying "doesn't it look beautiful mommy? Isn't Daddy going to be surprised when he sees this? Can you believe we made that ourselves?" It was priceless to see the sense of pride and accomplishment in him - and for me....I felt the same because I am passing on my love of cooking to him!

ChefBeckyD said:

I am a cheesecake snob! I LOVE cheesecake! My DH says he thinks mine is the best... but hes partial! :love:

I like NY style cheesecake, not Italian. Even though I am Italian, Im not diggin it.

1. How can I request for a specific Pampered Chef food product to be added to the catalog?

To request for a specific Pampered Chef food product to be added to the catalog, you can reach out to our customer service team through phone or email. You can also submit a product suggestion through our website's "Contact Us" form. Our team will review all suggestions and consider adding them to our product lineup.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef food products in bulk for my business or event?

Yes, we offer bulk purchasing options for businesses or events. You can contact our customer service team to inquire about bulk pricing and availability. Please note that some products may have minimum order requirements.

3. Are Pampered Chef food products made with all-natural ingredients?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to using high-quality, all-natural ingredients in our food products. We strive to source ingredients that are free from artificial flavors, preservatives, and colors. We also have a variety of organic and non-GMO products available.

4. Can I find Pampered Chef food products in retail stores?

Pampered Chef food products are exclusively sold through our independent consultants or on our website. We do not currently have any partnerships with retail stores. However, you can always shop with a consultant or on our website to purchase our products.

5. Are there any gluten-free or allergen-free options available in Pampered Chef food products?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free and allergen-friendly options in our food products. You can filter our product listings on our website to see which products are gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, etc. Additionally, all of our food products have detailed allergy information listed on the packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies