1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ok let's guess the new products

1. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi every one , soon we will know but I thought it would be fun to guess or wish what the new products will be for this Spring /Summer 2006

I would love to see a Salad Spinner
    a Stoneware mini Muffin pan
    a Stoneware Baguette or Bread roll Pan
    more S.A. pieces Salt & Pepper
    and the HWC tuna strainer any color is fine........

what do you guys think maybe we can guess befor next week at Leadership

Doreeen Zaino
    Future Director [email protected] :D

Dec 31, 2005
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Cover

I would love to see a cover for the new roasting pan. It looks pretty tacky to have a beautiful pan, filled with bbq or lasagna, covered with aluminum foil!

Diane

Dec 31, 2005
  3. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

Stoneware...

I think that it will be a different color of the glazed stoneware... :)

Dec 31, 2005
  4. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I'm guessing they'll have new linens. Maybe they will have new scraper and trivet colors again like last year. I woulkd love to see more pantry spices and other pantry items.

Dec 31, 2005
  5. smarteez2

smarteez2 Advanced Member Gold Member

I would like to see.....

a stoneware cake pan

Dec 31, 2005
  6. Daventray

Daventray Guest

Simple Additions Maybe?

I am hoping for some softer colors for the simple Addtions set. I love the colors now but some soft blues and rose would really pop with my kitchen. I also hope to see the tuna strainer, a few new gadget type kitchen tools and the steamer as a open stock item. Heres to hoping!!!

Dec 31, 2005
  7. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

We need a silicone basting brush! They are so wonderful...and CLEAN! I'd also like to see the US&G redesigned so that the food hopper stays on better when slicing. (I always manage to have it come off and slice off a bit of the guide rails...lol)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2006
    Jan 1, 2006
  8. jmabner

jmabner Member

I am hoping for a sugar/creamer set for the simple additions, and maybe something to put butter in as well. I use my SA all the time, but would like these pieces to make it better.

Jan 1, 2006
  9. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I'm with Sandy. I LOVE my US&G, but I too slice off pieces when using it. I guess I get too excited when doing my slicing. :D I would love to see it designed more like the microplaner.

Jan 1, 2006
  10. Little salad chillzanne

I really liked that little salad lunch size chillzanne that they never got enough of to make it go last spring. And WHAT WILL THEY DO FOR ROUND UP???? I hope it is something really great. I really feel so great about promoting Second Harvest. :) And maybe, hopefully bring back cajiun spice??
    Can't wait til Atlanta!
    Trish
    Future Director

Jan 1, 2006
  11. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Maybe:
    spring colored chillzane or SA pieces
    woven medium square server
    Grilling cookbook

but no matter what--they always bring out awesome stuff!

Jan 1, 2006
  12. jujubug

jujubug Novice Member

After spending Christmas with my family, my mother had a suggestion for a new product. She has this thing in her microwave that covers the food so she doesn't have to waste all that plastic wrap. She thought PC should come out with something like that. Does this make sense? :D

I would also like for a stoneware mini muffin tin

Jan 1, 2006
  13. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

One more

I thought of another thing I'd like to see- pie crust weights. Didn't PC carry those at one time?

Diane

Jan 2, 2006
  14. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

FYI: The reason they took took those off the line was that they didn't work as expected. I asked about it in the product showroom at National Conference if we were ever going to get them and was told that we would have gotten nothing but complaints and headaches if they would have released them.

I hope they found a way to fix them and release them soon! They had a sample at the product showroom that year and they really seemed cool!

Jan 2, 2006
Have something to add?