• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find products with recipe sets?

In summary, a "Products With Recipe Sets" package includes a specific Pampered Chef product and a collection of recipes designed to showcase its versatility and functionality. The recipes are easy to follow for all levels of cooking experience and can also be purchased separately from the product. While the sets are versatile and can cater to different dietary restrictions, there are also specific sets for certain needs. However, the recipe sets cannot be purchased separately from the product as they are specifically designed to be used together.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
I was trying to think of products that had recipe sets for them. I came up with DCB, rice cooker, brownie pan, manual food processor, mini-muffin pan. Can you think of any others? and if so where can they be found??

thanks

I would like the sets! I'm new and don't have any!!! Can u send them to me?

check the files here. That's where I found all of my recipe sets

Here is one I was sent last week. I haven't seen it yet, so thought I'd share.
Just edit the Footer to put in your own contact information.

Attachments

• Covered Roaster Recipe book.doc
    594.5 KB · Views: 827
Bobbi, Thanks for sharing! My hostess wants the roaster & she'll love this.

1. What is included in a "Products With Recipe Sets" package?

A "Products With Recipe Sets" package typically includes a specific Pampered Chef product, along with a collection of recipes that can be made using that product. The recipes are designed to showcase the versatility and functionality of the product.

2. Are the recipes included in the set easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes included in our "Products With Recipe Sets" are designed to be easy to follow for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients needed.

3. Can I purchase the product separately without the recipe set?

Yes, all of our "Products With Recipe Sets" can also be purchased separately without the recipe set. However, we highly recommend trying out the recipes included as they are specifically chosen to complement the product.

4. Are the recipe sets specific to certain dietary restrictions?

Our "Products With Recipe Sets" are versatile and can be used for a variety of dietary restrictions. However, we do offer specific sets that cater to certain dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options. Please check the product description for more information.

5. Can I purchase the recipe set without the product?

No, our "Products With Recipe Sets" are only available for purchase with the corresponding product. The recipes are specifically designed to be made using the product, so we do not offer the option to purchase the recipe set separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lovecookn