• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some of Your Fave Products and Why??

mix & chop: I think this is a see it in action piece. I brought it after I saw the demo on CC.garlic press: I love my 5in Santoku knife too...lol.santoku knife: I've been luke warm on this knife, I think I need to use it more to get the hang of it.grill pan and press: I think it is way more easier than the GF grill (Which find it to be a PITA to clean.)pizza cutter: I thought the old Pizza Cutter was good....until I tried the re-styled one!quikut paring knives: I've been luke
BettieC
Gold Member
I have many, but will just list a few...lol.

Before selling some of my faves were/are
Large Bar pan (Fave SW piece)
Mini serving spatula
Bamboo spoons (I've had mine for years, and they still look GREAT!)

Now that I started selling and adding to my collection :chef:
I am LOVING the microplane grater!
Small turner (PERFECT for the 8in saute pan!)
12in SS covered skillet. I want to cook everything in it....lol.
Exec grill pan. I think it is way more easier than the GF grill (Which find it to be a PITA to clean.) Our grill pan is way easier to clean! At least IMHO
Mix & Chop....Who knew....lol. I brought it after I saw the demo on CC. I think this is a see it in action piece.
S&P Grinders!!!!

My BF is LOVING the can opener.....the first time he used it I was afraid he was going to open every can in the house.

The ones you picked are great!

I also like:
12" Exec. Skillet and 8" saute pan (EASY clean-up and even cooking)
Chef's Tongs (FABULOUS design)
LGCB (saves my Forged Knives)
DCB (pretty in color - nice size)
Pizza Cutter (I thought the old Pizza Cutter was good....until I tried the re-styled one!)
5" Santoku (LOVE LOVE LOVE it - NOTHING is more important than a good knife)
ALL BAMBOO (natural resource, looks beautiful, very durable)

Last edited:
oh I love my 5in Santoku knife too...lol
and the color coated bread knife

and the tongs are great as well...hehe

Prior to selling my favorites were:
Smooth Edge Can Opener (I owned 2 one at work and one at home)
Bamboo tools
Bar Board
Quikut paring knives
Classic scraper
Oven pad
Vege peeler

Now my favorites are:
Smooth Edge Can Opener (I know own 5)
Executive Cookware
Cutting Board
Bamboo tools
Chef's tools
Kitchen Shears (old style)
Food Chopper
Scraper collection
Large Bar Pan
Chillzanne collection...if only we still had them...

Forged cutlery - any piece
garlic press
grill pan and press
stainless bowls
rotary grater
all of the stoneware pieces i own, esp the large bar pan (bacon) and the DCB

I love the chopper and microplane grater! I don't like the mandolin. :( I used it for the 1st time the other day so I prob need to use it some more to get the hang of it. The squash cut great with the crinkle cutter but the tomatoes with the v-shaped blade kept catching. The cheese took forever to grate, I like the microplane a lot better for cheese. I love the mix and scraper. And the large bar pan is great.

oh goodness!!
I would say my cannot live without favs are:
small bar pan (great for cooking for just one or two in the toaster oven)
small bamboo tongs (great for turning things cooked on the small bar pan)
Santuko knife and grooved white cutting board
collapsible bowl (this goes to almost every party with me with dip in the middle and gets chips or veggies added to the outside edge, used flat)
can opener
garlic press
citrus press
and my new fav is the quik cut paring knife

I'll base mine how what I own the most of!
3 garlic presses
2 large bar pans
2 herb keepers
2 deluxe cheese graters
2 ERMC with mini cup

Aww man... you mean I have to choose?!! That's WHY I became a consultant--I love it all! :) Things work well and look nice. See, I'm trying to think of what to list, it's too long! I can't decide!
Oh, okay, here's a couple...
forged cutlery (so much better than what was given me for a wedding gift)
stoneware (bacon, and so much more is so much better than pyrex!)
batter bowl (have 2 and use them every day)
whisk (not too big, sturdy, works well--doesn't rust)
easy read measuring cups (no more crouching down to check at eye level)
skillet (super easy to clean and nice size)
garlic press (WOW it's amazing)
microplane adj. grater (LOVE it!)
scrapers (love all the shapes and sizes, love how the head doesn't fall off the handle, won't melt)

okay, let's see.... Before selling my fav's were: None! I had never been to, or purchased PC products before! But I remember *hating* the idea of stoneware (UGLY! and heavy). I didn't believe the reasons to love bamboo (thought it was a sales pitch), but I really wanted those knives and Pans! LOLAfter:
Large Bar Pan (one of my favorites believe it or not LOl)
Bamboo!!! I love it all so far hehehe
DCB
food chopper
I love my 5" knife
Salad Choppers
12" Exec. Skillet and 8" saute pan (EASY clean-up and even cooking)
10" ss skillet
master scraper
mix n scraper
SS whisk

Before:
stoneware (I haven't used other pans for cookies for over 20 years)
apple peeler corer slicer and stand
small tools
knives
garlic press
ice cream scoop

Now:
all of above (after becoming a consultant I also got rid of all my metal and pyrex pans and replaced them all with stoneware - L:love:VE the cranberry)
smooth edged can opener
cookware (both sets but executive more)
forged cutlery
I've been luke warm on the bamboo until now - I can't wait to use the NEW pieces!!
all the measuring devices
Simple Additions - all of it!

1. What are your top 5 favorite products and why?

My top 5 favorite products from Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, Mix 'N Chop, and Flexible Cutting Mats. The Quick Cooker is a versatile and efficient pressure cooker that helps me prepare meals in a fraction of the time. The Food Chopper is perfect for quickly chopping vegetables and fruits for salads and dishes. The Garlic Press is a game-changer for easily mincing garlic without any mess. The Mix 'N Chop is great for breaking up ground meat and mixing ingredients together. The Flexible Cutting Mats are durable and easy to clean, making meal prep a breeze.

2. How do these products make your life easier in the kitchen?

These products make my life easier in the kitchen by saving me time and effort. The Quick Cooker allows me to cook meals in a fraction of the time, making it perfect for busy weeknights. The Food Chopper and Garlic Press make meal prep and cooking faster and more efficient. The Mix 'N Chop helps me quickly and evenly mix ingredients together, and the Flexible Cutting Mats make clean up a breeze.

3. Which product do you use most often and why?

The product I use most often is the Quick Cooker. It has become a staple in my kitchen and has drastically reduced my cooking time. I can make everything from soups and stews to rice and pasta dishes in a fraction of the time it would take on the stove or in the oven.

4. Are these products durable and long-lasting?

Yes, all of these products from Pampered Chef are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. I have been using these products for years and have not experienced any issues or signs of wear and tear. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so if anything does happen, Pampered Chef will replace the product.

5. How do these products compare to similar products on the market?

In my opinion, these products from Pampered Chef are superior to similar products on the market. They are well-designed, durable, and efficient, making them a great value for the price. I have tried other brands, but I always come back to Pampered Chef for their quality and reliability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies