• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover What's Included in Our Spring Product Packages - Prices & List Inside!

In summary, the Spring Product packages are up on P3, but the prices are not yet finalized. There is a chance that the prices may change before they are available to order. The open stock items are also listed.
sslangley
I noticed on P3 that the prices for the Spring Product packages are on there, but I want to see what's included in each package. Does anyone have a list yet? The open stock items are listed too.

Party Sticks -19.50
Pinch Bowls - 7.50
Wine Bottle Opener - 10.00
Colander & Bowl Set - 19.50
BBQ Grill Basket - 12.75
10 Exec pan - 37.50
Dots 16 piece set - 79.50
Collapsible Bowl - 12.50
Nylon Knife - 2.75

Did you check behind CC?

DebbieJ said:
Did you check behind CC?

Where do I look?

sslangley said:
Where do I look?
it's under managing your business samples and supplies. But it's not up yet!

We opened my director's benefit package today and DH already said he needs a set of Pinch Bowls for home, one for his store, and one for my Dad...I can see these are going to be a hugr hit!

What would your DH and father use them for?

P3 and CC both have F/W 07 stuff still...am I missing something?

On P3 you may need to do an update and restart the program.

I put in 2/1 as the order date and got it up. Can you only place one sample package order? I know you can only order one of each. But, can you order a package and then later order one of the open stock sample pieces?

The packages are listed as....

A - 170.00
B - 15.50
C - 32.00
D - 53.50
E - 74.75

Anybody want to guess? :)

The whole list was in teh director's pack I got today, but I'm not typing it up. Sorry!

so perhaps the $170 one is the entire director's kit/6,000 sales list?

:cry: So when will all the "regular" folks see it? And when will it be available to order? :eek:

probably 2/1 since layla was able to get it to show when she used that as a date in p3. it's just two weeks.....

Will the stainless cleaner be available on Supply Order? Thanks!

pamperedtraci said:
P3 and CC both have F/W 07 stuff still...am I missing something?

Mine is doing the same thing. I am installing an update now, will let you know if it works.
Didn't work for me. Still showing old samples.

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:
The whole list was in teh director's pack I got today, but I'm not typing it up. Sorry!

YOU TEASE!!!!!!!!!!:p

My thought exactly!! ;)

well pooooohhhh!! I hope our S-A-T products arrive early...and our changeover kit. I am anxious to start deciding what I can buy. Is package D what we earned for the 1500.00 level?

What actually comes in our "changeover" kit?

The changeover kit will include the list of sample packages, so everyone should have them by the end of the week.There's a list of what's in the changeover box on the inside back cover of the special edition newsletter. Which is currently downloadable from CC.

I tried again and was able to see the new packages as early as 1/25. I can't wait to get my stuff!!

DebbieJ said:

Can you scan it for us?? LOL

1. What products are included in the spring product package?

The spring product package includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as our new pineapple corer, citrus press, and microfiber dish cloths. It also includes some of our popular products like the quick slicer, garlic press, and flexible cutting mat.

2. How much does the spring product package cost?

There are three different spring product packages available, ranging from $50 to $150. The price varies based on the number of products included in the package. Please refer to the price list for specific details.

3. Can I customize my spring product package?

Unfortunately, the spring product packages are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase individual products separately if you have specific items in mind.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for the spring product packages?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available for our product packages. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. How do I purchase a spring product package?

You can purchase a spring product package through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply select the package you are interested in and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. If you don't have a consultant, we can help you find one in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies