• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Amount of Product Adjstmnts

In summary, Julie has had a few adjustments in the past few months, but has had a lot less than other consultants. There is a thread about a badly cut batch of bamboo cheese board squares, and she is wondering if she should return the squares or just the bar pan. She also still has not received the mailing label for her Chillzanne Sectional Server.
JAE
I've submitted only 8 shows since May 7 this year. Besides all of the backordered Mix N' Chop's and silicone Basting Brushes, I can't believe all of the product adjustments I've had to deal with. I don't remember it being this way, at all, back when I was selling PC from 1995-2001. I had to have my own bar pan replaced twice because it was warped. I replaced someone's mini bread loaf pan with a dent in it, a Chillzanne sectional Server come broken with liquid spilled out, the Bamboo Spoon set with a problem (can't remember what), a Corn Butterer missing the push up piece, and a Measure Mix N Pour sent instead of what was actually ordered (forgot the something). I think that's all, but that seems like a lot for only turning in 8 shows. That's five things for 8 shows plus my own kit problem. Is this happening with everyone?

I seem to have been doing more in the past few months.

I have to say right now I have had an amazingly low amount of adjustments compared to the business I have done. I think it just comes in rushes like that. It won't last!

I haven't done ANY in 2 months!!!

I have had about 5 in the past 2 months!! A couple of bar pans too!!

I don't think it's been too bad for me. Maybe I should knock on wood.

Mary

When I was a guest in the fall, I got the Past Hostess special with Bamboo Cutting board that has a place for the petite squares. The 3 squares won't fit in that space no matter how I turn them--one is kinked up. So I returned the Bamboo Board with the explanation above and thought it was just defective. The new one came and it is the same. Strange--this problem and thinking it was defective became more clear to me when I saw that another consultant pieces fit together just right. I can't figure it--unless the petite squares are slightly bigger than they are supposed to be. How can that be?? I haven't used either product--I want it to fit and look nice. Anyone else with this problem??

Julie

There was a thread on the bamboo cheese board a while back - there was a badly cut batch.

REALLY!!! I am totally interested. Who knows more?

Julie

Julie, do another adjustment for it. I earned mine through the sell a thon the season it came out, therefore getting the first batch. Then I had a hostess in Dec who got one that didn't fit, but she didn't care. I read about the problems here as well.

Just call the solution center and explain the problem. They are totally aware.

The only adjustments I have been doing are for items getting damaged in shipping...lots of them since making the switch to Fed Ex!

I have been having people call me out of the blue bc so& so said I did PC to help them with adjustments and returns....

<aybe it will pan out for me later.

I submitted my first adjustment last night....in one shipment a stoneware bar pan was broken, as well as one of the squares in a set of Simple Additions small squares. The email I got said to wait for more instructions, but also that I would need to return the bar pan but not the squares. How does that work? I'm assuming they pay for the return, but it seems like that would cost a lot for them with all of the returns. And for things that they don't want returned--in this case the squares--do I just throw away the broken one and keep the one that isn't?

I believe for the bar pan if it is completely broken, you only need to return a handful of broken pieces. Otherwise, when you get the new bar pan, return the broken one in the box the new one comes in. I received my new Chillzanne Sectional Server within two days of reporting it, but five days later I still don't have the mailing label. Waiting...

What is an "Unbelievable Amount of Product Adjustments"?

An "Unbelievable Amount of Product Adjustments" refers to a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a significant discount on a large quantity of products. This promotion is available for a limited time and is typically only offered a few times a year.

How much of a discount can I expect with an "Unbelievable Amount of Product Adjustments"?

The discount amount can vary, but it is typically a significant savings compared to purchasing individual products. The exact discount will depend on the specific products included in the promotion and the quantities purchased.

Can I customize the products included in an "Unbelievable Amount of Product Adjustments"?

Unfortunately, the products included in this promotion are pre-selected and cannot be customized. This allows us to offer a larger discount on a set quantity of products.

Can I combine an "Unbelievable Amount of Product Adjustments" with other promotions or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use credits towards your purchase.

How often does Pampered Chef offer an "Unbelievable Amount of Product Adjustments"?

This promotion is typically offered a few times a year, but the exact timing can vary. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on upcoming promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • HealthNut
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • esavvymom