• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Out Cookware Tomorrow - Nervous!

In summary, during the cookware tryout, you will have the chance to try out different types of cookware, learn about their features and benefits, and prepare simple recipes with the guidance of our consultants. You do not need to bring anything, as all necessary ingredients and utensils will be provided. There is no pressure to make a purchase, and you are welcome to bring a friend or family member with you. The tryout is complimentary, but an RSVP is required.
redsoxgirl
I've never shown or talked about the cookware at all. Telling people the low-down on it makes me nervous.

I'll be showing the Executive grill pan and the SS 8" (to cook 20 min rib sauce in). Any tips on what to tell them? I have my flip cards (can't remember their real name)and I'm going to try to use those, but I forget stuff when I'm nervous!

Just look at the cookware when you talk. Flared rims, no heat handles, no stick coating, stain interior finish, etc. Doesn't the back of the flip cards have details on them that you can read? Practice also. Try now to your DH or even your cat until you become comfortable with it. And it takes time to remember everything. I remember going with my Director to a show and thinking "how the heck does she remember all that information?!". It comes with practice and time. I still have note cards to help me remember things (like the exact temperature they are oven safe to)

redsoxgirl said:
I've never shown or talked about the cookware at all. Telling people the low-down on it makes me nervous.

I'll be showing the Executive grill pan and the SS 8" (to cook 20 min rib sauce in). Any tips on what to tell them? I have my flip cards (can't remember their real name)and I'm going to try to use those, but I forget stuff when I'm nervous!

Check out my thread on test driving my SS. Love the SS, plus it's perfect for the dishwasher!

1. What should I expect during the cookware tryout?

During the cookware tryout, you will be introduced to the different types of cookware we offer and learn about their features and benefits. You will also have the opportunity to try out the cookware yourself by preparing a few simple recipes. Our consultants will be there to guide you and answer any questions you may have.

2. Do I need to bring anything with me to the cookware tryout?

No, you do not need to bring anything with you. We will provide all the necessary ingredients and cooking utensils for the recipes we will be making during the tryout. Just come with an open mind and a willingness to learn!

3. Will I be pressured to make a purchase during the cookware tryout?

No, our tryouts are meant to be fun and informative experiences. You will not be pressured to make a purchase during the tryout. However, if you do decide to purchase any cookware, our consultants will be happy to assist you.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member with me to the cookware tryout?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member with you to the tryout. Just let us know in advance so we can make sure to have enough supplies for everyone.

5. Is there a cost for attending the cookware tryout?

No, there is no cost for attending the tryout. It is a complimentary experience for anyone interested in learning more about our cookware products. We just ask that you RSVP in advance so we can prepare accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • pampered.chris