• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Stealing Inventions?

In summary, the former host's in-laws are suing Pampered Chef for stealing her father-in-law's invention, a white Mix n Chop with only four arms instead of six.
Maybe you can offer the opportunity to the mother because she obviously likes the products. That way she can make suggestions and even try to get on the product development team!

My husband sells commercial cooking equipment, huge refrigerator, ovens etc. to restaurants, hotels, hospitals. He was at a convention in Chicago last week and meet a man who works for on the manufacturers of the equipment. As they were talking to each other it came out that the man was one of the original inventors that Doris used for PC products. Small world sometimes. PC and Berkshire have too much to lose and too much $$$ for product development to steal someone's idea. It is cheaper in the long run to pay for the idea than to risk a lawsuit.

Many of our products are not exclusive to PC. They may be privately labeled, but they aren't unique. Or they may be unique in one little feature.

I was cruising thru the kitchen-ware section at Bed Bath and Beyond the other day......it's AMAZING how many "cheap" knock-offs they sell of our products. I couldn't believe it.

I get Crate and Barrell catalogs and they have the Salad Choppers in avocado green. I think they were a dollar cheaper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies