• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Feel Free to Share This E-Mail With Your Downline.

In summary, the Mix 'N Chop is selling faster than expected and Pampered Chef is a best seller of Janet's. The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Please feel free to share this e-mail with your downline.

Good morning.

Congratulations on getting the spring selling season off to a strong start. Your efforts have made the new Mix ‘N Chop an instant best seller! In fact, your sales have again exceeded our expectations.

I wanted to personally thank you for all of your e-mails telling us the Mix ‘N Chop was selling faster than even you expected. As a result of your feedback, we have been able to work with our vendor to dramatically increase our incoming shipments.

However, until our vendor is able to fully respond to our increased demand, we may experience periodic backorders. I want you to know that we are receiving large weekly shipments and will fill all orders. We will keep you informed of the status of the Mix ‘N Chop and will continue to do everything possible to ensure your customers’ satisfaction.

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

Yikes! It is a best seller of mine!

Thanks for the heads up Carolyn.

I wasn't surprised - I have been selling them hand over fist.

I've been selling a lot of these too! Love mine.

Thanks for the heads up Carolyn! I've been selling them crazy as well!!!:D

I've sold at least 2-3 at every show, so this is not a shock!

Thanks, Carolyn! I knew something like this would be happening. At least they are on top of it.

Thanks, Carolyn!

Yes, Marla told us at Leadership to email her when something was selling like this as they were blindsided by the Decorator Bottle Set sales last fall. It appears that people have been letting her know, so that's good. :)

Ooohh....reminder to order myself one soon!!!!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Ooohh....reminder to order myself one soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Janet,

Once you use it you won't know how you lived without it! I also used it to break up lumps in muffin batter as I am waiting for my replacement pastry blender to come and it worked great there too!

I am sooo surprised about this item. I didn't really like it, but everyone else does.

pamperedharriet said:
Janet,

Once you use it you won't know how you lived without it! I also used it to break up lumps in muffin batter as I am waiting for my replacement pastry blender to come and it worked great there too!

Thanks for the tip...I don't have the pastry blender... :(

I need to get a new baker's roller though soon...I have the old wooden one...probably not good to take a discountinued tool to demo!!!!

...and speaking of discontinued...used my butter spread last night...the one that clips on the tub of margarine....oh do I wish we still sold those!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jilleysue said:
I am sooo surprised about this item. I didn't really like it, but everyone else does.

My DH doesn't see the big deal with it, but then again he doesn't cook either!
He just says well your the one who is going to use it so if you like it fine.

I like it but do not really see the big deal of it. I have used it a few times and like it but can do the same thing with a spoon. But I will talk the mess out of them to sale them though!!! They have been a big seller.

I had one show thet everyone bought the drainer and the can strainer! They were some draining fools!:D

janetupnorth said:
Thanks for the tip...I don't have the pastry blender... :(

I need to get a new baker's roller though soon...I have the old wooden one...probably not good to take a discountinued tool to demo!!!!

...and speaking of discontinued...used my butter spread last night...the one that clips on the tub of margarine....oh do I wish we still sold those!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janet- I don't see the problem with demoing the wooden baker's roller. People can see the general idea and the updated version in the catalog. I think it shows how well PC products hold up over time and that they won't need a new one anytime soon!

As for the mix n' chop- I don't like it as much as I thought I would, but still think it is a good idea. As of this weekend I have sold 28!!

good to know, I have sold 20 so far in 3 shows! It is my new best seller. I say that it is a must have for your kitchen.

I've been waiting for a backorder on this....I've sold a TON of them:) Definately my new best-seller!

Hopefully with the notification they have received it will help avoid a backorder.

I have been selling them light wildfire!!! It is also one of my favorites!!!

1. What does it mean to share an email with my downline?

Sharing an email with your downline means that you are forwarding the email to other Pampered Chef consultants who are in your team or downline. This allows your team members to receive important information or updates from the company directly from you.

2. Can I customize the email before sharing it with my downline?

Yes, you can customize the email before sharing it with your downline. This can include adding a personal message or including specific instructions for your team members.

3. How do I share an email with my downline?

To share an email with your downline, simply click the "Forward" button in your email client and enter the email addresses of the consultants in your downline. You can also copy and paste the email content into a new email and send it to your team members.

4. Is it necessary to share every email with my downline?

No, it is not necessary to share every email with your downline. However, it is recommended to share important company updates, promotions, and training materials with your team to keep them informed and engaged.

5. Can I share the email with consultants outside of my downline?

Yes, you can share the email with consultants outside of your downline. This can include other Pampered Chef consultants who are not in your team, or even potential recruits who may be interested in joining your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow