• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Tale of Selling $900 Worth of Products - I Had an Absolute Blast!

In summary, the old lady was hilarious and enjoyed telling her family about the products she bought. She was happy to have attended the show and bought some products.
PCBritt
I had an absolute blast!! Can't wait till next show! Wish it was tomorrow!!! I sold $900 in products and 1 booking! I wish i could have gotten more bookings but I'm so happy for what I got!! :)

Funny story: this old lady came to the party and wind up purchasing the most, but i towards the end I asked if anybody had any questions or comments; she starting telling everybody what she was buying and why and who it was for; i thought she was through and so I said I'm so happy you came and that it was nice of her to buy that stuff for her family; she stops me and says: I'm not finished!! Everybody busted out laughing!! So she continued to tell us about all the products she already has!! Finally she finished and I told her thank you for sharing that with us!! It was so funny and helped me to relax!!:p

Sounds like your 1st show was a Huge Success!! Congrats. Whew-aren't you glad that is over with-LOL!!!:thumbup:

Yes, it feels good to get the first one over! I'm a little bummed about only 1 booking!!

Remember, one is better than none!Great job!
Maybe you need to have that old lady come to all your shows. Or you need to recruit her. :)

Make sure you follow up with each guest. Give them a call and let them know about the cookware special in September. Sometimes a little incentive can get them to book like an extra inexpensive gift. You can add it to their order that way it won't cost much anyway with the hosts discount.

Brittany~

I am so happy for you that you had such a smashing success for your first show!

1 booking is great! $900 is OUT OF THIS WORLD GREAT!!

WooooHooooo!!

Thanks! That means alot! I can't stop smiling! I had so much fun, and I'm so ready to do it again!!

:balloon: $900 for your 1st show!!! Unbelievable!!! Congrats on a great start to your business!!:balloon:

I think you should take that lady with you to all your shows! She would be the hit of every party and definately convince others they need what she has. :)

Thanks!!

That lady was absolutely hilarious!! I told her after the show I needed her at my parties! The funny thing is that she would probably do it!!

Sounds like she would make a great consultant. You should try to recruit her. You never know unless you ask.

Great first show!!!! Keep up the good work.

Related to A Tale of Selling $900 Worth of Products - I Had an Absolute Blast!

1. How did you manage to sell $900 worth of products in one night?

I had a lot of preparation beforehand, including reaching out to potential customers, creating a visually appealing display, and practicing my sales pitch. I also offered special promotions and incentives for those who made purchases that night.

2. What was your favorite product that you sold during the event?

My favorite product that I sold was the Quick Cooker. It's a versatile and easy-to-use pressure cooker that can make meals in a fraction of the time. It was a big hit with my customers!

3. How do you handle rejection from potential customers?

Rejection is a natural part of sales, and I try not to take it personally. Instead, I focus on the positive and keep in mind that every "no" brings me one step closer to a "yes". I also make sure to thank the person for their time and offer to follow up with them in the future.

4. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen tools?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and innovative designs. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee and a generous warranty, making them a reliable and long-lasting investment for any kitchen.

5. Do you have any tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party or event?

First and foremost, make sure to have fun and be enthusiastic about the products. Be prepared with knowledge about the products and their benefits, and offer special deals or promotions to entice customers. Also, make sure to follow up with customers after the event to thank them for their support and offer any additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • donnacook