• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Being Stocked to Sell Another Product!!

In summary, this woman is trying to contact this person about selling PC candles, which this person does not want to do.
rennea
Gold Member
Just thought that I would let you all in on a experience that I am having. Cause a lot of people recruit for PC I just thought you guys might find this interesting. In another post there was a mention of “gold canyon candles” I had never heard of them and thought that I would check out there website. (I LOVE candles). Turns out they have only been in Canada since Oct.2006. I checked off that I would like to receive a catalogue and filled out my info. This was on Thursday. Well Friday night a 9:00pm a receive a phone call from a “director” who went on and on how wonderful they are and how much better then partylite they are, 20 minutes later she starts going on about how much they need consultants and doesn’t shut up. I told her that I wasn’t interested in selling just wanted a catalogue. She told me that she would send me some samples and a book.

Since Friday I have received 2 phone calls (didn’t answer have call display) and 5 emails!!! I was nice and told her upfront that I have a “full time" business and PC on the side already. Thank goodness she lives 7 hours away from me or she would be standing at my door. I don't believe that we are "PC stockers" but I kind of know now how if feels if your not interested in selling something. My goodness I don't know how I'm going to get rid of her!!!:rolleyes:

That happened w/ me and Premier jewelry woman. She recognized my last name and it was downhill from there. She was wanted me to have a show and sign up to sell, yada yada... I told her I did PC and just had a lia sophia party and probably wouldn't do a party but just order (which is better than nothing!!!) She still sent me a bunch of recruiting info that probably cost her more than what it was worth. I have recieved 2 more phone calls and she knows I am having a c-section... I hope I do not ever seem that desperate!!

Sounds like you have your hands full with this one, Good Luck, let me know how bad/good it gets!:eek:

This is exactly what I don't want to be like at all. This type of person DRIVES ME INSANE. I want people to see how much fun we have and that we are not all crazy and pushy. People have this idea that all Direct Sales people such as MK and PC are out of their mind and really push recruiting. I would like to show people, "hey I am having fun," and the only thing I am trying to do is help someone else experience that..not PUSH it onto someone else. People hate that.

Amen! ITA!!!

I would call their home office and let them know about this director. She is representing the company in a bad way and, for some reason, doesn't know the meaning of no.

hehe, or you could start calling her and offering the PC buisness...

I don't know if I would really do this but it sounded funny, and she'd get the point!

cmdtrgd said:
I would call their home office and let them know about this director. She is representing the company in a bad way and, for some reason, doesn't know the meaning of no.

But really what do you say? "Your only director in BC is trying to recuit me because there are only 2 consultant in BC" She is just doing what they want her to do!!! Hopefully she will calm down and get the picture, if not I may have to change my phone number and email address:eek:

I hate being http://www.plantpath.iastate.edu/pdc/files/images/cornstalk2.jpged!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I hate being http://www.plantpath.iastate.edu/pdc/files/images/cornstalk2.jpged!

Oh no TKG, she's not going to con me in!!!;)

I thought you were going to accuse me of being corny.

LOL I would return her emails with your business. lol. And say you know I don't want to sell anything, but maybe I can have a party for you if you have a party for me. Maybe this way she will SHUT UP! lol.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought you were going to accuse me of being corny.

Well that's just a given now isn't!!;) ;) :p

SillyChef said:
LOL I would return her emails with your business. lol. And say you know I don't want to sell anything, but maybe I can have a party for you if you have a party for me. Maybe this way she will SHUT UP! lol.

Oh I like that, to bad she lives so far away.......maybe a cady show:)

Yeah a catalog show. You can do Catalog shows for her too. My best friends sells Gold Canyon and I just did a catalog show for her. :D I love gold canyon. :D BTW-Don't send her this way. lol.

block her email address!!!!
rennea said:
Just thought that I would let you all in on a experience that I am having. Cause a lot of people recruit for PC I just thought you guys might find this interesting. In another post there was a mention of “gold canyon candles” I had never heard of them and thought that I would check out there website. (I LOVE candles). Turns out they have only been in Canada since Oct.2006. I checked off that I would like to receive a catalogue and filled out my info. This was on Thursday. Well Friday night a 9:00pm a receive a phone call from a “director” who went on and on how wonderful they are and how much better then partylite they are, 20 minutes later she starts going on about how much they need consultants and doesn’t shut up. I told her that I wasn’t interested in selling just wanted a catalogue. She told me that she would send me some samples and a book.

Since Friday I have received 2 phone calls (didn’t answer have call display) and 5 emails!!! I was nice and told her upfront that I have a “full time" business and PC on the side already. Thank goodness she lives 7 hours away from me or she would be standing at my door. I don't believe that we are "PC stockers" but I kind of know now how if feels if your not interested in selling something. My goodness I don't know how I'm going to get rid of her!!!:rolleyes:

NOt sure which email you are using, but you can block email addresses!!

hth

liz

What does it mean to be "stocked to sell another product"?

Being "stocked to sell another product" means having enough inventory of a particular product to meet customer demand and be able to sell more of that product when needed.

How do you determine which products to stock for selling?

We regularly review sales data and customer feedback to identify which products are popular and in demand. We also consider seasonal trends and upcoming promotions when deciding which products to stock.

What steps are taken to ensure that products remain stocked?

We have a system in place for tracking inventory levels and monitoring sales data to identify when products need to be restocked. We also work closely with our suppliers to ensure timely delivery of new inventory.

How can I place an order for a product that is out of stock?

If a product is currently out of stock, you can place a backorder for it and we will notify you once it is back in stock. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer service team to inquire about the product's availability and estimated restocking date.

Are there any discounts available for purchasing larger quantities of stocked products?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for purchasing larger quantities of stocked products. Please contact our customer service team for more information on specific products and their bulk pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • Susan M