• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Sheetpan Stop Sell Deadline Approaching?

In summary, the sheet pans will be on backorder, but customers can still order them. The deadline to order is midnight CST on March 31.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I know we have the stop sell on the metal sheet pans - I didn't bring it to my show on Friday - but the host had an outside order that they wanted the large sheet pan - can I still accept the order? I put it up on P3 and there was no red flag - P3 is up to date with updates - Is there a deadline?

I believe the deadline to order is midnight CST on March 31. The sheet pans will be on backorder, though, so customers won't get them, yet. After that they are on stop sell.

You are right - I just found it on another thread - thanks!

I just looked on my e-mail from HO. I save all of them.

I can't wait 'til they get the sheetpans straightened out...someone the other day said something about bringing them to shows...as soon as I brought one to a show, I started selling them. I sold 4 or 5 last week!!

I hope it staightens out soon too - I hate telling someone that things are on a stop sell - especially because of a quality control issue - unlike when the decorator bottle sets when on stop sell - I just took a list of people who were interested in them and called them when the became available - Hmmm - Guess I could do that with these too -

PamperedDor said:
I hope it staightens out soon too - I hate telling someone that things are on a stop sell - especially because of a quality control issue - unlike when the decorator bottle sets when on stop sell - I just took a list of people who were interested in them and called them when the became available - Hmmm - Guess I could do that with these too -

GREAT idea!!!!!

Ok - where are those flyer people when we need them??? LOL

I was going to do the same thing, hand around a flyer to call people back when it all got sorted out.

When the woven collection first came out we ran into the same problem. I belive it was the handles we not up to PC standards. It took a couple months to re-design and get into production etc. When they were available PC shipped all consultants who had the previous design the new one. I can't remember for sure, but it seems to the customers as well. I did make a list of people who wanted it, and let them know when it was available. Personally I don't mind telling customers that a product is not up to our standards and is being re-designed. I think it shows what a great company we work for, and they don't want products out there that will not hold up.

Related to Is the Sheetpan Stop Sell Deadline Approaching?

What is the Sheetpan Stop Sell and how does it work?

The Sheetpan Stop Sell is a tool designed by Pampered Chef to help cooks easily remove food from sheet pans without breaking or damaging it. It works by creating a barrier between the food and the pan, preventing it from sticking and making clean-up a breeze.

Can the Sheetpan Stop Sell be used with all types of sheet pans?

Yes, the Sheetpan Stop Sell is designed to fit most standard-sized sheet pans. However, it may not work with sheet pans that have an irregular or non-standard shape.

Is the Sheetpan Stop Sell dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Sheetpan Stop Sell is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

How do I store the Sheetpan Stop Sell?

The Sheetpan Stop Sell can be stored flat or rolled up for compact storage. It is also safe to store it in a kitchen drawer or cupboard.

Can the Sheetpan Stop Sell be used in the oven?

Yes, the Sheetpan Stop Sell is oven safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for use in the oven for baking, roasting, and broiling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • crystalscookingnow