• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wording for Sheet Pan Stop Sell

In summary, the conversation is about a "stop sell" for a popular item and how to handle it. The speaker suggests using stickers to indicate the item is not available, but another person expresses concern about collecting checks for the wrong amount. The stickers are described as simply saying "Not Available" in red on an oval sticker. It is also mentioned that a flyer could be used, but the speaker does not recommend it as it may draw attention to the issue. The conversation ends with the speaker deciding to use the stickers but being careful not to put them on too many catalogs at once.
kam
Staff member
OK, this is my first "stop sell" and I was thinking that I don't really want to get the stickers and put them in catalogs. I was thinking it might be better to just include a small handout/flyer with the catalog about the stop sell.

The stickers are not available until April 7th (I think) so am I right to "guess" that since stickers are being made up by PC that this Stop sell might go on for awhile? Just wondering how long past stop sells have been??

Also, what is the wording on the stickers? I would like to use the same kind of wording on flyers I use. Or does anyone have something made up already with "proper" wording??

I've talked to hosts with shows and told them that it is a manufacturing issue - but was wondering how much detail I should go into for a written flyer.

Thanks!

On past stop sells, I have told them as they are placing their order if they are ordering it. Otherwise, I have not mentioned it. Unless it was a VERY popular item and then I would just mention during my show that they were on stop sell and when they would resume.

What do you do for a catalog show? I am concerned about the host collecting checks for wrong amounts. Or should I just let Catalog hosts know ahead of time??

Thanks!

That's why I like the stickers. If you can't wait for the stickers, make your own with return address labels that just say "not available". Simple enough. I don't like to call attention to a "stop sell" by putting a flyer in everyone's catalog, so I wouldn't recommend that.

Thanks- I really wasn't sure how to handle it. Yes, I was thinking that I didn't want to say TOO much - but I didn't know.

What do the stickers say when they come from HO?

The ones I have from a previous stop sell just say "Not Available" in red on a little oval sticker. That's it.

cathyskitchen said:
The ones I have from a previous stop sell just say "Not Available" in red on a little oval sticker. That's it.

OK, that's what I'll do - but I will have to be careful not to put it on too many catalogs at once.

Thanks!

Hello there! I completely understand your hesitation about getting stickers and putting them in your catalogs. It can be a bit of a hassle and it's understandable that you want to make things as easy as possible for yourself. Including a small handout or flyer with your catalogs is a great idea and will definitely get the message across to your customers.As for the length of the stop sell, it really depends on the specific product and the issue at hand. Sometimes it can go on for a few weeks, other times it can be longer. It's always best to keep an eye on updates from Pampered Chef and communicate with your customers as needed.The wording on the stickers is usually something along the lines of "Temporarily unavailable due to manufacturing issue." If you would like to use similar wording on your flyers, that would be perfectly fine. You can also mention that you are happy to provide more information to anyone who is interested.I hope this helps and best of luck with your stop sell! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are all here to support each other.

What is the purpose of "Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording?

The "Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording is meant to inform customers that a particular sheet pan is no longer available for purchase. This could be due to the product being out of stock, discontinued, or replaced with a newer version.

How does the "Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording affect customers?

The "Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording may affect customers who were planning on purchasing the sheet pan, as they will need to find an alternative option. It also allows customers to be informed and not waste time looking for a product that is no longer available.

When should "Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording be used?

"Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording should be used when a sheet pan is officially discontinued or out of stock and will not be restocked. It should also be used if the sheet pan has been replaced with a newer version.

What should the "Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording include?

The "Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording should include the product name, a clear statement that the product is no longer available for purchase, and a suggested alternative if applicable.

How can "Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording be communicated to customers?

"Sheet Pan Stop Sell" wording can be communicated to customers through various channels such as product packaging, online product listings, store signage, or customer emails. It is important to ensure that the wording is clear and easily visible to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • quiverfull7