• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer: Get the Info Here!

In summary, a Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer is a promotional document that informs customers and consultants about a specific sheet pan that is no longer available for purchase. It is created when a sheet pan has been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock. The flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the consultant's back office, or shared through email or social media. The sheet pan mentioned in the flyer is no longer available for purchase, but alternative options may be offered. If you already own the sheet pan, there is no need to worry as the flyer is simply informing about its unavailability.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer... full size... with the sheet Pan stop sell info on it?

No. I do not draw attention to these problems! I just mention it very briefly during the show and work 1:1 with folks at checkout if they happen to order them.

That's what I've been doing to but I'm doing an HWC Open house tonight and I thought maybe I should have something... I'll just so what I've been doing :)

Diane - did you get the stickers from HO? Or make up your own - just an idea..

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to share with you a great resource for the Sheet Pan Stop Sell flyer. Our Consultant's Corner website has a section specifically for marketing materials, including flyers and graphics for our promotions and specials. You can easily find the Sheet Pan Stop Sell flyer there, and even customize it with your contact information before printing it out. I hope this helps and happy selling!

Related to Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer: Get the Info Here!

What is a Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer?

A Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer is a promotional document that contains information about a specific type of sheet pan that is no longer available for purchase. It is used to inform customers and consultants that the product is no longer being sold and to provide alternative options.

Why is there a Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer?

The Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer is created when a particular sheet pan has been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as low demand, production issues, or the introduction of a newer version of the product.

Where can I find the Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer?

The Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the consultant's back office, or it may be shared with customers by their consultant through email or social media.

Can I still purchase the sheet pan mentioned in the Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer?

No, the sheet pan mentioned in the Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer is no longer available for purchase. However, the flyer may offer alternative options for similar products that are still available.

What should I do if I already own the sheet pan mentioned in the Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer?

If you already own the sheet pan mentioned in the Sheet Pan Stop Sell Flyer, there is no need to worry. The flyer is simply informing customers and consultants that the product is no longer available for purchase. You can continue to use your sheet pan as normal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Christine
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Deblyn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies