• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track and Notify Interested Guests for Stop Sell Items - Holiday Specials

In summary, the purpose of the Stop Sell Sign-up Page is to allow consultants to indicate which products they are temporarily unable to sell due to being out of stock or discontinued. To access the page, consultants can log in to their Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Stop Sell" from the drop-down menu. Products can be added to the Stop Sell list by clicking on the "Add Items" button and searching for the product by name or item number. To remove products from the list, simply click on the "Remove" button next to the product. The quantity of a product on the Stop Sell list can also be changed by clicking on the product and entering a new quantity in the "Quantity
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all!

I haven't seen one of these yet, so I made one up for my show.

You can track guests who are interested in our stop sell items (Holiday stuff) and then call them when they are available!

Attachments

• Stop Sell FW 2008.doc
    24 KB · Views: 495
Thanks Kelly! I have it printed and in my kit ready to take to my first September show.

OK - I've just re-activated & am wondering where you got this info. I checked the newswire on CC back to 8/12 and don't see anything. I have yet to receive any e-mails from HO, so maybe that's the problem. Could you help me out as to where to find this? By the way - thanks for the form.:confused:

The info wasn't in the Newswire, it was in other email from HO that's not archived on CC. It's a hole in the system, because new consultants don't have the info.Someone at my meeting yesterday said that when the sheet pans were on stop sell, she created a show hosted by "Cookie Sheet" in P3 and put all the guests in there. Then she had a list of people to call when they were available again. And she submitted it as a Consultant as Host catalog show.

Thanks Kelly!

Thanks Ann- thats a great idea!!

What is the purpose of the Stop Sell Sign-up Page?

The Stop Sell Sign-up Page allows consultants to indicate which products they are temporarily unable to sell due to being out of stock or discontinued.

How do I access the Stop Sell Sign-up Page?

To access the Stop Sell Sign-up Page, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Stop Sell" from the drop-down menu.

How do I add products to the Stop Sell list?

To add products to the Stop Sell list, click on the "Add Items" button on the Stop Sell Sign-up Page. Then, search for the product by name or item number and select it from the search results. Finally, click "Save" to add it to the list.

How do I remove products from the Stop Sell list?

To remove products from the Stop Sell list, click on the "Remove" button next to the product on the Stop Sell Sign-up Page. This will remove the product from the list and make it available for sale again.

Can I change the quantity of a product on the Stop Sell list?

Yes, you can change the quantity of a product on the Stop Sell list. Simply click on the product and enter the desired quantity in the "Quantity" field. Then, click "Save" to update the quantity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookinwithjen