• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are on stop sell right now?

The stemware will be available on October 1st. You won't be able to order it until after the show is closed.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Sorry to sound so silly....with all that is going on in our family life, I can not remember what items are currently on stop sell! Is it still all of the Christmas stuff...plates, platter, and spreaders?

I remember reading that the spreaders will NOT be available at all, but I don't remember what they said about the plates and platter!

The Holidays Plates and Holiday Appetizer Plates are back as of October 1st to sell. Spreaders are not available at all.

The plates are available. I just tried to put it on an October order and it went on with no red dot.

But if it is a September show closing now, I can't do it, right?

I am trying to put an order in for the dots stemware. This is a Sept catalog show and the stemware is not showing up on P3. Am I missing something? I have been out of the loop since May, this is my first show back.

Did the software update? If you don't have auto updates activated, then you need to run them manually. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Per Consultants corner Dots stemware and parchment paper are on backorder, maybe thats why. :confused:
hperschnick said:
I am trying to put an order in for the dots stemware. This is a Sept catalog show and the stemware is not showing up on P3. Am I missing something? I have been out of the loop since May, this is my first show back.

I may need to do the update- didn't think about that. I'll try that tonight.

Thanks!

I wonder how long the back order will be?

Kodeysmom said:
Per Consultants corner Dots stemware and parchment paper are on backorder, maybe thats why. :confused:

Parchment paper...that's a new one, I don't know if I've seen that on backorder since I've started...granted that's only been a year :) I s'pose everyone is getting ready for lots of baking....

Sorry...that was a bit off topic...back to the regular post....

I am curious, too, how long it will take for the stemware to be taken off backorder. It doesn't bother me, since I've had noone interested in it thus far...but it seems to have been there for quite a while already. Hopefully they get re-stocked soon.

I did however have a person who wanted to order the holiday plates and serving tray, but couldn't on the September show. It was an outside order, and I didn't feel right keeping her money until the issues were taken care of, so I sent her a refund check for the overpayment with a note stating they would be available on Oct. 1st and she could contact me if she still wanted them. I haven't heard from her, and am thinking I might call...it'd be a nice little extra to add to a show.

I just want to know when I'll get my stemware! I'm still waiting from SAT in June!

Related to What items are on stop sell right now?

What does it mean when an item is on "Stop Sell"?

When an item is on "Stop Sell", it means that it is temporarily unavailable for purchase. This could be due to high demand, inventory shortages, or other reasons that the company needs to address before making the item available again.

How long do items typically stay on "Stop Sell"?

The length of time an item stays on "Stop Sell" can vary. It depends on the reason for the stop sell and how quickly the company is able to address the issue. In some cases, it may only be a few days, while in others it could be several weeks.

Can I still place an order for an item on "Stop Sell"?

No, unfortunately you cannot place an order for an item that is on "Stop Sell". However, you can add it to your wishlist and be notified when it becomes available again.

Can I still earn Host Rewards on items that are on "Stop Sell"?

Yes, you can still earn Host Rewards on items that are on "Stop Sell". As long as the item is available in our catalog, you can earn rewards on it. If it becomes available again after your party is closed, you can still use your rewards to purchase it.

Are there any alternative items for the ones currently on "Stop Sell"?

Yes, we offer a wide variety of products and there may be alternative items that serve a similar purpose or have similar features to the ones currently on "Stop Sell". You can contact your consultant for recommendations or browse our catalog for other options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • NooraK