• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

pp: Red Circles & Stop Sell Items

In summary, the conversation discusses an issue with submitting a show and a red circle appearing next to an item on Pampered Partner. It is clarified that this does not necessarily mean the item is unavailable, but may indicate an error with the order. The process for finding out what items are on stop sell is explained, with two items currently on stop sell. The conversation also mentions the option of getting free stickers for catalogs that say "Not available." Finally, the issue with the guest finding an item online and being unable to order it with the show is resolved.
cookinwithjen
Hello,

I am trying to submit my very first show and one of the items I have entered is coming up with a red circle beside it on pampered partner . . .does this mean the item is not available? How do I find out what items are on stop sell?

THANKS!!

Stop sell is usually communicated by HO through the weekly Newswire or special notes. There are 2 items on stop sell right now: the medium and large sheet pans. If you go to the "Finalize" tab in P3, it will tell you what the error is for.

Both sheet pans are on stop sell, so you cannot submit an order that includes those items. I am keeping a list of customers that want them, so I can contact them when the issue is resolved. You can get FREE stickers for your catalogs that say "Not available" on your next supply order.OOPS! must have been typing when Ann posted..

cookinwithjen said:
Hello,

I am trying to submit my very first show and one of the items I have entered is coming up with a red circle beside it on pampered partner . . .does this mean the item is not available? How do I find out what items are on stop sell?

THANKS!!

It could mean that there's an error with that order...ie, missing shipping address or credit card info. It doesn't mean that item is on stop-sell. You can click the "Finalize" button for that show & it will tell you what the error is. HTH;)

Last edited:
If it's one of the monthly specials you may have the wrong date in. I know I have done catalog shows that started in March but weren't done till April and they wanted the April special so I had to change the date.
As a previous post stated, if you go to finalize the order a screen will come up telling you what is wrong.

Thank you all for your help here.
I didn't know about the finalize tab - but that told me the problem - the guest had found the item online and it could not be ordered with the show.

Thank you guys again!

What are "pp: Red Circles" and "Stop Sell Items"?

"pp: Red Circles" and "Stop Sell Items" are terms used by Pampered Chef to indicate that certain products are no longer available for purchase. The red circle symbol means that the item is temporarily out of stock, while the stop sell tag means that the item has been discontinued and will not be restocked.

Why do some products have a red circle or stop sell tag?

Products may have a red circle or stop sell tag for a variety of reasons. It could be due to high demand, production issues, or discontinuation of the item. Pampered Chef strives to provide the best quality products and sometimes this means making the tough decision to discontinue certain items.

Can I still purchase products with a red circle or stop sell tag?

If a product has a red circle, it means that it is temporarily out of stock and will be restocked once available. However, if a product has a stop sell tag, it means that it has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

Can I still find recipes or use these products in my Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, absolutely! While the products may no longer be available for purchase, you can still find recipes and use these products in your cooking. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes that utilize a variety of products, including those with a red circle or stop sell tag.

Will Pampered Chef bring back products with a stop sell tag?

Pampered Chef is always evaluating their product line and taking customer feedback into consideration. While there is no guarantee that a discontinued product will be brought back, there is always a possibility that it may make a comeback in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • leannvv
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • 1PamperedMommy