• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding New Item #1321 to pp: Help Needed!

In summary, to add new item #1321 to your catalog, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Manage Products" section. Click on "Add New Product" and enter the item number, name, description, and other necessary information. You can add multiple quantities of the item by changing the quantity before clicking "Save." Additionally, you can add the item to multiple categories by checking them off in the "Categories" section. If you encounter any issues, contact customer service for assistance.
leannvv
I'm trying to enter a new item for a catalog show and I've downloaded the new PP software and thought I did a product update but apparantly not. Is it that it won't allow me to stick in new items prior to Sept. 1st, or that I did it incorrectly. The item is #1321- covered deep dish baker in cranberry.

This is my long distance show and they want a total before this lady leaves town tomorrow.

How do I get this to show up on Pampered Partner???

Maybe change the show date to tomorrow, so it shows as September???? New Products aren't available until Sept 1.

HTH

The show date does say Sept. 1st but I was attempting to get it in now-without submitting, just for a total etc. I guess I'll hope it comes up tomorrow! :)

All I did was in the tool bar go to "update" and then "download product update"
Does that sound correct?
Thanks! :)

Yep, did you also update the program?? As long as the actual show date is Sept 1, you should be able to see it.

Update program how? I installed and downloaded the new software for fall??

I looked- it had defaulted to August 18th.
fixed! Thank you!

Not the way to do it.You need to make sure you load out the new CD first. You got it in the change over package. This MUST be on your system before doing any updates via the update products tab from PP.

I never run my CD's (unless it's a whole new version like 13.7 to 14.1), I just have them for just in case. I do the Update Program and Update Product List.

Related to Adding New Item #1321 to pp: Help Needed!

1. What is the item number for "Adding New Item #1321 to pp"?

The item number for "Adding New Item #1321 to pp" is 1321.

2. Is there a specific way to add this item to my catalog?

Yes, there are a few steps to add this item to your catalog. First, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Manage Products" section. Then, click on "Add New Product" and enter the item number, name, description, and other necessary information. Finally, click "Save" to add the item to your catalog.

3. Can I add multiple quantities of this item to my catalog at once?

Yes, you can add multiple quantities of this item to your catalog at once. When entering the item information in the "Manage Products" section, simply change the quantity to the desired number before clicking "Save."

4. Can I add this item to multiple categories in my catalog?

Yes, you can add this item to multiple categories in your catalog. When adding the item in the "Manage Products" section, there is a section for "Categories." Simply check off all the categories you want the item to appear in before clicking "Save."

5. What should I do if I am having trouble adding this item to my catalog?

If you are having trouble adding this item to your catalog, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you troubleshoot any issues and ensure the item is successfully added to your catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies