• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Default Reminders in pp+ To-Do List

In summary, to add a default reminder to your pp+ To-Do List, click on the "Add Reminder" button at the bottom of the task and select the date and time. To change the default reminder time, go to settings and select "Reminders". To remove a default reminder, click on the task and then "Remove Reminder". Multiple default reminders can be added by selecting the "Add Reminder" button and turning off default reminders can be done in settings.
momoftwins
In Pampered Partner I regularly used my To-do list and when I added a new contact as a booking off a show, I would add my default reminders. My current reminders were exported intact into PP+, but now as I add new shows and new contact bookings, how do I add those default reminders so that I will receive items on my to-do list like: Send packet, 1st call, 2nd call, Close show all with pre-set dates. Thanks in advance!

When you create a new show, under the end date is a box with those task items listed. I don't see a place to add tasks associated with a contact. :(

If you go to the contact tab and select a contact, you can go to file>new>Task > 1st tab - "Details" and 2nd tab "Associate with".

HTH

1. How do I add a default reminder to my pp+ To-Do List?

To add a default reminder to your pp+ To-Do List, simply click on the "Add Reminder" button at the bottom of the task you want to add a reminder to. This will bring up a pop-up window where you can select the date and time for your reminder. Once you have selected your reminder, click "Save" to add it to your task.

2. Can I change the default reminder time in pp+ To-Do List?

Yes, you can change the default reminder time in pp+ To-Do List by going to your settings and selecting "Reminders". From there, you can adjust the default reminder time to your preferred time.

3. How do I remove a default reminder from my pp+ To-Do List?

To remove a default reminder from your pp+ To-Do List, simply click on the task that has the reminder and click on the "Remove Reminder" button. This will remove the reminder from your task.

4. Can I add multiple default reminders to a task in pp+ To-Do List?

Yes, you can add multiple default reminders to a task in pp+ To-Do List. Simply click on the "Add Reminder" button and select a different date and time for each reminder you want to add.

5. Is there a way to turn off default reminders in pp+ To-Do List?

Yes, you can turn off default reminders in pp+ To-Do List by going to your settings and selecting "Reminders". From there, you can toggle off the option for default reminders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • esavvymom