• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Action Reminders?

In summary, the person is seeking feedback on an issue with their Pampered Partner. They contacted support and sent a backup of their PP, but have not heard back yet. They also suggest checking the "start up" tab in Personalize Pampered Partner and making sure the "show daily reminders" option is checked. They also offer the suggestion of clearing cache and cookies or accessing PP from a different device. The issue was eventually resolved when the person realized they had changed the date on their computer.
mgressaffa
Help, I need feedback!!!!

I clicked on my Pampered Partner to see what I needed to do yesterday, and my Action Reminders weren't there!!!! I checked under Contacts and clicked on one of the contacts who I knew I had a reminder on, and the reminder was there under the contact.

I then called support. He tried to help me via phone but couldn't figure out what happened. I sent him a backup of my PP, and I haven't heard from him yet.

I wanted to see if this has happened to any of you before????

Did you go into Personalize Pampered Partner from the drop down on Personal Info? there is a tab in there that says "start up". Click on that and make sure the "show daily reminders" is checked!
That would be the #1 thing I can think of!
Let me know if it works!:)

Try opening PP again. I've clicked on the hat before to check my shows, and NOTHING would be there. I just closed PP completely and then reopened it. When it started back up, there were my shows just like they should've been. Sometimes PP just hiccups.

I figured it out. I had already checked to make sure the daily reminders box was checked, so I was very confused. HO couldn't seem to help either. Then when I was sending out an email I noticed I had inadvertantly changed the date on my computer. that's why they were there but wouldn't come up.

Thanks for the help!!!!

Mary

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some technical difficulties with your Pampered Partner. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't work as expected.I would recommend reaching out to support again and following up on your backup submission. In the meantime, you can try clearing your cache and cookies or accessing your Pampered Partner from a different device to see if that helps.Also, make sure you have the latest version of Pampered Partner installed and that your internet connection is stable. If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for further assistance.I hope this helps and that you're able to get your Action Reminders back soon. Hang in there!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can I retrieve my lost action reminders?

Unfortunately, once an action reminder is lost, it cannot be retrieved. It is important to regularly check and update your action reminders to avoid losing them.

2. How can I prevent losing my action reminders?

To prevent losing your action reminders, make sure to regularly save and backup your reminders. You can also use a reliable reminder app or tool to keep track of your reminders.

3. What happens if I accidentally delete my action reminders?

If you accidentally delete your action reminders, they cannot be recovered. It is important to double check before deleting any reminders to avoid losing important tasks or events.

4. Is there a way to sync my action reminders across devices?

Yes, many reminder apps and tools offer the option to sync your reminders across multiple devices. This way, you can access your reminders from your phone, tablet, or computer.

5. Can I set a backup reminder for my action reminders?

Yes, you can set a backup reminder for your action reminders to ensure that you do not miss any important tasks or events. This can be done through a reminder app or tool, or by setting an alarm on your phone or computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSandyK