• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit, Host special and PP

Oct 7, 2005
Help! I have a host who did a catalog show in Sept. She also just did a kitchen show for me last week. I entered the booking on her original show in Pampered Partner (so she could take advantage of the host special twice at her kitchen show) but I am not sure how she can get 2 of the host specials. It won't let me enter the second special in PP. Do I have to add a host order?

Thanks

rebjean

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2005
Past Host

I believe you will have to enter the past host special as if she is a guest at her own show. Then enter the second host special on her host order. Hope this helps.

C

chefmama

??

Did it work? I am going to be in the same situation next week.

Thanks.

C

chefmama

HelP!

I just tried to do this and it won't work for me....It is saying the MHS is for the host/co-host and past host....I originally entered this booking off of her show in August and I just went in and checked it and the info is correct...Why won't it let me enter in the special for her as a guest?????

Thanks for any help!! :)

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
You have to put in her past host number before you can put in the host special.

C

chefmama

Lightbulb went on...

Thanks...

Once I read your response, I was like duh....

I knew it had to be something simple...

:D