1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking Benefit, Host special and PP

1. Help! I have a host who did a catalog show in Sept. She also just did a kitchen show for me last week. I entered the booking on her original show in Pampered Partner (so she could take advantage of the host special twice at her kitchen show) but I am not sure how she can get 2 of the host specials. It won't let me enter the second special in PP. Do I have to add a host order?

Thanks

Nov 20, 2005
  2. rebjean

rebjean Novice Member

Past Host

I believe you will have to enter the past host special as if she is a guest at her own show. Then enter the second host special on her host order. Hope this helps.

Nov 20, 2005
  3. chefmama

chefmama Guest

??

Did it work? I am going to be in the same situation next week.

Thanks.

Nov 21, 2005
  4. Thanks

Yep it worked but of course then they have to pay the shipping.

Nov 21, 2005
  5. chefmama

chefmama Guest

HelP!

I just tried to do this and it won't work for me....It is saying the MHS is for the host/co-host and past host....I originally entered this booking off of her show in August and I just went in and checked it and the info is correct...Why won't it let me enter in the special for her as a guest?????

Thanks for any help!! :)

Nov 30, 2005
  6. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

You have to put in her past host number before you can put in the host special.

Nov 30, 2005
  7. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Lightbulb went on...

Thanks...

Once I read your response, I was like duh....

I knew it had to be something simple...

:D

Nov 30, 2005
Have something to add?