• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit, Host Special and Pp

In summary, the "Booking Benefit" for hosting a Pampered Chef party is a special offer for booking a party during your own party, which can include a free product or discount on your next purchase. The "Host Special" is a monthly offer exclusively for hosts, which can include discounted, free, or exclusive products. You can easily book a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant or visiting the website. Hosting a party comes with benefits such as trying out products and earning free and discounted items. "Pp" refers to the rewards program for hosts, where you earn "Pampered Perks" for every dollar spent at your party that can be redeemed for free products or discounts.
wannasellit
Help! I have a host who did a catalog show in Sept. She also just did a kitchen show for me last week. I entered the booking on her original show in Pampered Partner (so she could take advantage of the host special twice at her kitchen show) but I am not sure how she can get 2 of the host specials. It won't let me enter the second special in PP. Do I have to add a host order?

Thanks

Past HostI believe you will have to enter the past host special as if she is a guest at her own show. Then enter the second host special on her host order. Hope this helps.

??Did it work? I am going to be in the same situation next week.

Thanks.

ThanksYep it worked but of course then they have to pay the shipping.

HelP!I just tried to do this and it won't work for me....It is saying the MHS is for the host/co-host and past host....I originally entered this booking off of her show in August and I just went in and checked it and the info is correct...Why won't it let me enter in the special for her as a guest?????

Thanks for any help!! :)

You have to put in her past host number before you can put in the host special.

Lightbulb went on...Thanks...

Once I read your response, I was like duh....

I knew it had to be something simple...

:D

1. What is the "Booking Benefit" for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The "Booking Benefit" is a special offer for hosts who book a party during their own party. This offer can vary, but it typically includes a free product or a discount on their next purchase.

2. What is the current "Host Special" for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The "Host Special" is a monthly offer exclusively for our hosts. It can include discounted products, free products, or even exclusive products that are not available for purchase. The current host special can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How can I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. From there, you can schedule a date and time for your party and start earning rewards!

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits. Not only do you get to try out our amazing products, but you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to spend time with friends and family!

5. What is "Pp" and how does it work?

"Pp" stands for "Pampered Perks" and it is our rewards program for hosts. For every dollar spent at your party, you earn "Pampered Perks" that can be redeemed for free products or discounts. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • donnajocooper