• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting Again...just Not for the 2Nd Time....

In summary, the speaker has had a turbulent marriage and divorce, causing them to stop and start selling PC products multiple times. They have now settled and are able to consistently sell without worrying about giving it up. However, they are struggling to find bookings and have tried various methods, including advertising on their car and attending vendor events and craft fairs. They are seeking suggestions and resources for generating leads and building relationships.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Due to a "not so nice" marriage and a even messier separation/divorce, I have had to start and stop selling PC a few times. Things are finally settled with the kids, no longer having to move, divorce is final and etc. So now, for the last time, I am able to sell PC consistently and not have to worry about giving it up. I love the PC products and what the company stands for. I do need to work somehow to bring in money to pay the bills but working outside of the home with all the things I have to consider, like not having to leave my kids alone before and after school, is not even an option.

My problem is finding bookings. I have done my list of 100 more than once. My friends and family have been more than understanding with everything I have been through with helping in any way they could. Just now, they are all "booked" out.

I have gotten a few orders here and there from a stock list of items I need to get rid of but nothing major and certainly no parties.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

*My bf made some stickers to put on my car today advertising PC with my info on it. I am just not counting on it getting all the interest I would I like in such a short amount of time..(I know it will be great for the long run)

Vendor events/craft/holiday bazaars. When you need outside of your circle connections, that is the BEST way to generate leads. Of course, utilize the connections you have from your kids, church, sports activities, your hair dresser, the tellers at your bank (go IN the bank, not through the drive thru). Of course other than the bazaars, these others require building relationships, thus time. Make a point to talk to at least 3 people every day while you're out and about. You can make it happen! Best wishes!

Just starting a conversation with a "stranger" is really outside of my box but know it's something I just have to do. Working on it. Only have 1 shirt that says PC on it so thought about making some iron ons for some blank t shirts I have. Will go through the list tonight and start looking at fairs and such. Thank you for the ideas.

What is "Starting Again...just Not for the 2nd Time..."?

"Starting Again...just Not for the 2nd Time..." is a collection of products and resources designed specifically for individuals who are starting over or making big changes in their lives.

What types of products are included in this collection?

This collection includes kitchen tools, cookware, and meal prep essentials to help you get back on track with healthy eating habits. It also includes self-care products, such as relaxation tools and skincare items, to help you take care of yourself during this transition.

Who is this collection designed for?

This collection is designed for anyone who is starting over or making significant changes in their lives, whether it be in their personal or professional life. It is also great for individuals who are looking to prioritize self-care and healthy habits.

How can these products help me in my journey of starting again?

These products are designed to make your life easier and more efficient during this transition. The kitchen tools and cookware can help you cook healthy meals quickly and easily, while the self-care products can help you relax and take care of yourself during this stressful time.

Can I purchase these products individually or only as a collection?

You can purchase these products individually or as a collection, depending on your needs and preferences. However, purchasing the entire collection can provide you with a well-rounded set of tools and resources to support you in your journey of starting again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • dewequine