• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Chillzanne on Stop-Sell? Important Update for Cheffers!

In summary, the Chillzanne products are on backorder and expected to ship today (8/19). If you put the number in on P3, it only comes up as backordered. So I put my order through and they put it on hold and wouldn't let me order it. There's gotta be a better way.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Cheffers... Does anyone know if the Chillzanne stuff is on stop-sell yet? I know they are all on backorder but I can't tell if I can still sell them tonight. I'd like to know before I leave for my show tonight so if customers want to order them I can give them the correct information. I'd hate to have someone order it and then find it's on stop-sell. :confused:

I'd call PC but their offices are already closed. Oh boy, I hope some cheffers read this before I have to leave for my show.

the mini bowl is essentially on stop sell. Orders had to be in by Aug 9th. i tried to turn in a show with one on it on Friday and it was put on hold and we had to remove the mini bowl for it to be released.

Thanks Debbie... As for the others, I'll assume those are still available but on backorder...

Thanks again!!! :angel:

I have a show tonight too and I am glad this info. was on here to find out about those.

Read your weekly bytes each week...they update us!

According to CC yesterday, the chillzanne mini bowl is on backorder and expected to ship today (8/19) per P3 if you put the number in.

yes, if you put the # in on P3, it only comes up as backordered. So I put my order through and they put it on hold and wouldn't let me order it.

DebbieJ said:
yes, if you put the # in on P3, it only comes up as backordered. So I put my order through and they put it on hold and wouldn't let me order it.

Very interesting. I wish they would be consistent and let us know for sure what is on stop sell. Maybe today's e-mail news will be clear on this. Thanks for clarifying this for me Debbie!

I know it just says backordered but they have told us the final date that we can order 2 of the products which essentially makes them stop sell after that date (chillzanne minibowl 8/9 and woven rectangle tray 8/18). I think they have them listed as backordered because there are many that are still waiting to ship - maybe they hope there'll be a few more later in the month?

It's interesting that P3 allows you to order them but then HO puts the show on hold until they are removed if you do. There's gotta be a better way. Personally I am telling everyone that the Chillzanne Rectangle Server and Mini-bowl are sold out. I am also saying that the Chillzanne Bowl and the Woven Rectangle Server are already back ordered and are close to sell out so they may not all be filled. I don't want anyone disappointed.

I had a show with 3 Rectangle Servers on it that said expected ship date 8/13 and they still haven't shipped! :grumpy: I also ordered one for myself on a personal order on 8/5 and it hasn't even moved - HO said they will fill customer orders first so even though I ordered it before the official backorder date I won't get one unless there's some left on August 31 (or maybe even September 15). :cry:

The situation is very confusing. I met someone this morning who wants to order the chillzanne rectangle server and I told her it was backordered but if she wanted to order it to do so this week. I noticed on P3 that there is no expected date to ship on this. I am trying to find where they said they were on stop sell. Any clue on the date of the e-mail? I don't delete e-mails from HO.

BTW, on CC they don't show the woven rectangle server on backorder.

I am closing a show over the weekend and hope these items do not stir up problems. I did tell the host that they were available at the time she booked and that some of the products will sell out prior to her show closing. I am going to see if I can catch up with the host and have her close sooner if possible. I know she was waiting for her check on the 22nd for her order so I don't know if she will close sooner.

I just had a show go on hold b/c of the mini-bowl. P3 says it is on backorder but HO told me it was discontinued and could not be ordered. I did not receive any notice that my show was on hold. I just noticed it was not being shipped and should have been according to the shipment status.

I just got off the phone with HO re: chillzanne items.

I got told that the mini bowl is on backorder for orders received by 8/9 and that any other requests for them will not go through.

As far as the rectangle server and chillzanne bowl they are able to take orders but are on backorder and orders will be filled in order that they were received for customers when they get more in.

I forgot to ask why P3 still lets us order the mini-bowl.

I hope this helps us out.

Thanks Harriet! That is good info to pass on.

Your welcome, Becky! I was confused and figured the best thing to do was to call HO myself since I could not find anything that I had from them telling me anything different on these Chillzanne items.

Now, how long this information is good for is another story!

pamperedharriet said:
I just got off the phone with HO re: chillzanne items.

I got told that the mini bowl is on backorder for orders received by 8/9 and that any other requests for them will not go through.

As far as the rectangle server and chillzanne bowl they are able to take orders but are on backorder and orders will be filled in order that they were received for customers when they get more in.

I hope this helps us out.

Thanks Harriet! I am having my mystrey host Friday and I am happy to hear that.:)

Last edited:
Thankd for the info I have a show that I am putting in soon and it has 3 rectangular servers on it.

I had someone order one of each of the Chillzanne items online through my PWS this weekend...we will see what happens. I hope they contact her if it is not going to go through. From my info it appears to have been ordered fine.
So many people are saddened by this discontinuation. It is due to cost, right? I have been telling them that it would be too costly for PC to continue to sell it at a reasonable price.

Thanks, Harriet! I have put stickers in my catalogs and will now change them to sold out.

ChefMary412 said:
I had someone order one of each of the Chillzanne items online through my PWS this weekend...we will see what happens. I hope they contact her if it is not going to go through. From my info it appears to have been ordered fine.
So many people are saddened by this discontinuation. It is due to cost, right? I have been telling them that it would be too costly for PC to continue to sell it at a reasonable price.

You are correct. The Sectional Server would have gone up by like $20. That is too much.

StacieB said:
Thankd for the info I have a show that I am putting in soon and it has 3 rectangular servers on it.

Good luck!! I hope that you get it in before they tell us something different.

baychef said:
Thanks, Harriet! I have put stickers in my catalogs and will now change them to sold out.

Your welcome, Ann!

pamperedharriet said:

I asked and she could not tell me why.

jrstephens said:
I asked and she could not tell me why.

I asked this morning too, neither could the person I talked to. You'd think that with as many updates that we get on P3 that they would have updated that too :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
I asked this morning too, neither could the person I talked to. You'd think that with as many updates that we get on P3 that they would have updated that too :rolleyes:

You would think and especially with it holding up so many shows.

I called last night before submitting my show.....I spoke to a rep....the mini chillzane bowl is on stop-sell.....bummer!!

I had a customer order two mini-bowls and P3 gave the back-ordered message.
Today I go in and the little symbol is gone! It's not even a red dot...do you think they ordered more to keep up with the last demand??

Chefstover2 said:
I had a customer order two mini-bowls and P3 gave the back-ordered message.
Today I go in and the little symbol is gone! It's not even a red dot...do you think they ordered more to keep up with the last demand??

I hope so! I had a show just close the other day with one of the mini bowls on it. I am gonna keep my eye on the shipping status and if it looks like it is stuck "in limbo" I will call to see if that's the hold up!

I didn't want to take it off, either...cuz it would have knocked her down under the $550 mark and she worked hard to get there for the free bamboo bowl.

I have a question about something related to this... because I have a customer who wants the rectangular woven selections. I've told her we might not be able to get it.

If they can't fill the order, can she pick something else (in this case the the rectangular stand) and still get it on this party?

Does it affect the hostess' benefits if they can't fill it (or if she picks something at a lower price.)

This end of season stuff is confusing -- thanks for helping us sort it all out!

My understanding is that if a show is submitted and an item isn't available, HO still honors the original host benefits. I don't know how they handle substituting an item (though my guess is some of us are going to find out as we go into this last week! :)).

I noticed that the Chillzanne products were to be shipped around August 22nd. How can I tell if they have been? I noticed they are still on the backorder list for the PC website and I do not show anything but my last book show on the shipment status part too. I was just curious if they were going to be shipped around the 22nd like stated?

pamperedharriet said:

Now P3 won't let you enter a chillzanne mini bowl. Actually, it will enter it, but it shows up as $0.00 and it gives you a red dot in the margin. Bummer! Just FYI! So, there's no point in trying to enter it. Guess I've got some customers to call from my show Sunday. Maybe I can talk them into the bigger size. That's still available right? But backordered?

Becky,

I called about the mini-bowl yesterday - you can no longer get it since 8/9 - the other ones are just on back order but need to be in by August 31st (according to the girl I spoke with yesterday). I had one person put in a mini-bowl on yesterday's show that I left a message for to change.

Gina M said:
Becky,

I called about the mini-bowl yesterday - you can no longer get it since 8/9 - the other ones are just on back order but need to be in by August 31st (according to the girl I spoke with yesterday). I had one person put in a mini-bowl on yesterday's show that I left a message for to change.

Thanks!!:)

PamperedCaniac said:
I noticed that the Chillzanne products were to be shipped around August 22nd. How can I tell if they have been? I noticed they are still on the backorder list for the PC website and I do not show anything but my last book show on the shipment status part too. I was just curious if they were going to be shipped around the 22nd like stated?

Mine was ordered a while back and it said it would ship the 13th. They didn't ship until the 19th. So it is just a general date (at least that is what I am telling my hosts :eek: )

for my fundraiser i had about 7 people order the rectangle server. when i put it in p3 - it was backordered. but everything was direct ship to the guests. will the backordered items effect the whole show or just the guests who ordered it??

It should only affect the people who ordered it.

1. Is Chillzanne currently on stop-sell?

As of now, Chillzanne products are not on stop-sell. However, they are currently on backorder and may not be available for immediate purchase.

2. Can I still sell Chillzanne products at my show tonight?

Yes, you can still sell Chillzanne products at your show tonight. Just make sure to inform your customers that there may be a delay in receiving their order due to the backorder status.

3. Should I inform my customers about the possibility of Chillzanne being on stop-sell?

It's always best to be transparent with your customers. If you have any concerns about the availability of Chillzanne products, it's a good idea to inform your customers about the backorder status and potential delays.

4. Can I still take orders for Chillzanne products?

Yes, you can still take orders for Chillzanne products. However, keep in mind that there may be a delay in receiving the products due to the backorder status.

5. What should I do if a customer wants to order Chillzanne products?

If a customer wants to order Chillzanne products, you can still take their order and inform them about the backorder status. You can also mention that they can contact our customer service for more information on the availability of the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kam
  • sklay723