• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix N Chop on Stop Sell - Important Update from HO

In summary, it seems that the Mix N Chop is currently on backorder and possibly on stop sell, according to a customer service representative at HO. However, other Pampered Chef consultants have called and been told that it is not on stop sell or backorder. It is unclear at this time if the Mix N Chop is temporarily unavailable or if there was a miscommunication from HO.
SusanBP0129
Sorry if this is repetitive....
Not sure if everyone knows or not, but I just spoke to HO to do an adjustment and I was informed that the Mix N Chop is on Stop Sell !
:mad: :( I'm not surprised...they have been selling like crazy....I just hope they are available soon!!

Hmm...last I heard they are on backorder. I have two shows that I'm closing in the next day or two that easily have 10 of them on there between them. Yikes! :eek:

I have 4 shows with a ton of them on there...The website just says on backorder.

The rep told me STOP SELL. I was doing an exchange for a past host and it wouldn't let her put through the Mix N Chop. :(

Don't forget...usually if something goes on Stop Sell (and they have not officailly announced that yet!) PC will allow us to submit orders for shows that have already been placed with us. It is just that you are to "stop selling" them from that point on till it goes off stop sell. So, everyone (me included) that has show orders sitting there that have not been transmitted yet, you will be fine!

that's right Kellythechef!
They would never do that to us, because it would be wrong. Same thing happend with the Deep Covered Baker. And they honored every single one we sold.
Darn, this is a shame though, I'm selling them like crazy! I also hate having to go into my catalogs and put little stickers everywhere! :(

It is still available to order online too....I think it is just simply back ordered for right now!And, if it did go on stop sell, I would just make up a sheet of who wants to pay me now, and get it later....and then i did one order for the decorator bottles when they became available. No stickers in my cattys!

We always get an email when something goes on Stop Sell. When did you call HO? I wonder if they have not had time to send the emails out yet.

I hope the rep told you wrong. I have two shows this weekend.

I did not know. thank you. Figures I just recommended it to someone!

This has not been officially been announced yet! The cs rep at HO could have been wrong...don't assume it's on stop sell till we hear from HO!

This is what is says on CC when I go to Back Order Status

Back Order Status

The following information is current as of Monday, March 26:

The following item is currently on back order:
Mix 'N Chop , Item #2583

I guess they have not updated things if this rep was correct. Has anyone else called to find out and see if they are told the same thing?

I'm on hold waiting to ask someone at HO right now

hopefully if it does go on stop sell it won't br for long there was so many people that called to warn them the should be a little ahead of the situation!!

heather

She says she just checked with her manager and the latest info states that they are neither on stop sell OR backorder!!!!!!!!!! I asked her 3 times! but she says all is well... interesting!

Maybe Sue got hold of a HO person who wants to order oodles of them and is afraid we'll sell them all before they get the chance.

raebates said:
Maybe Sue got hold of a HO person who wants to order oodles of them and is afraid we'll sell them all before they get the chance.

LOL! :)

Cute take!

weird.
quiverfull7 said:
She says she just checked with her manager and the latest info states that they are neither on stop sell OR backorder!!!!!!!!!! I asked her 3 times! but she says all is well... interesting!

How weird! No joke - I called at 8am this morning...my host wanted to return the 10" skillet & the cooling rack...In exchange she wanted the 12" skillet and the Mix N Chop....When I told the rep this, she said "are you sitting down? I'm so sorry, but the Mix NChop is on Stop Sell". What the frig????? She even tried to enter it, but she couldn't!! UGH!!! What the heck??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lol!!!
raebates said:

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Sue... have you called HO back?

Maybe it was Paige's friend's MIL- the wife of the guy that "invented" it, LMAO!!!

gilliandanielle said:
Maybe it was Paige's friend's MIL- the wife of the guy that "invented" it, LMAO!!!

LMAO too!!!:D

SusanBP0129 said:
How weird! No joke - I called at 8am this morning...my host wanted to return the 10" skillet & the cooling rack...In exchange she wanted the 12" skillet and the Mix N Chop....When I told the rep this, she said "are you sitting down? I'm so sorry, but the Mix NChop is on Stop Sell". What the frig????? She even tried to enter it, but she couldn't!! UGH!!! What the heck??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:eek: :eek: :confused: ????I would have assumed she was right also! Maybe it's just back ordered and that is why she was having a problem with it! I'd be utterly confused too!:confused:
I'd call back, if I were you and talk to someone and see, and if you know the name of the person who helped you, mention this person's name to who you speak to and see if this person is just confused. Another thing is you can always ask to speak to someone in management, they definetly would know! Also Field Services usually knows quite a bit too!

My order that just shipped kicked them out at "backordered".

So, I have four open shows and I know there are lots on them. Can I still submit the shows even if they are on Stop Sell before I close out with the hosts? They were shows from last weekend. Yes, I already sold them, collected money, etc. So I can submit them?

Please advise.

Thanks!!
Joanne

It is not confirmed that they are on stop sell.

Yes, you can order them. They just won't arrive with the rest of the products.

ChefinHarmony said:
My order that just shipped kicked them out at "backordered".

So, I have four open shows and I know there are lots on them. Can I still submit the shows even if they are on Stop Sell before I close out with the hosts? They were shows from last weekend. Yes, I already sold them, collected money, etc. So I can submit them?

Please advise.

Thanks!!
Joanne
Yes, even if they are on backorder, you still submit the shows that had orders for them. They will ship out the show to the host (minus the choppers) and will ship the choppers out as soon as they receive more inventory!

Like I said in a previous post, even IF they go on stop sell, you would STILL submit the orders from shows that you have already held....you just wouldn't collect any MORE orders for them.

They are not on stop sell at this point. HO has not announced that...I will bet the customer service person was wrong.

So....I called HO again to clarify....the rep said "no - they are not on stop sell". THEN I asked her to add the Mix N Chop like I had originally asked and lo and behold....she wasn't able to. Her words: "I guess they are on stop sell". UGH! :(

Last edited:
I just got an email today saying that I have 6 M&Cs on "backorder" from the 2 shows that I submitted on Monday. Said nothing about stop sell. I hope a stop sell is not in the near future. I too hate putting stickers on my cattys and hate having to check all my orders to make sure no one order it without seeing the tiny sticker, and then I hate having to peel all of the stickers off my cattys when the stop sell is over!!! Okay, now I just feel like complaining!

~This is what I received off of our Director's Loop~

from Marla Gottschalk, Chief Executive Officer
Good morning.

Congratulations on getting the spring selling season off to a strong
start. Your efforts have made the new Mix 'N Chop an instant best seller! In
fact, your sales have again exceeded our expectations.

I wanted to personally thank you for all of your e-mails telling us the
Mix 'N Chop was selling faster than even you expected. As a result of your
feedback, we have been able to work with our vendor to dramatically increase
our incoming shipments.

However, until our vendor is able to fully respond to our increased
demand, we may experience periodic backorders. I want you to know that we are
receiving large weekly shipments and will fill all orders. We will keep you
informed of the status of the Mix 'N Chop and will continue to do everything
possible to ensure your customers' satisfaction.

I do not see the words STOP SELL mentioned here....

Why don't you try to do an online adjustment and see what happens.

I have 2 on bo from a party I just sent in..This item was what everyone was boasting about!! For some reason, I order 3 extra ones on my last party so I will be able to replace these two but I am not looking to the reactions at my next parties when I have to tell them I they are on Stop Sell at this time..

naekelsey said:
I have 2 on bo from a party I just sent in..This item was what everyone was boasting about!! For some reason, I order 3 extra ones on my last party so I will be able to replace these two but I am not looking to the reactions at my next parties when I have to tell them I they are on Stop Sell at this time..

THEY ARE NOT ON STOP SELL!!!!!!!!!!

And you do not have to replace the backordered ones. PC will send them directly to the host when they are available. You should not take them out of your stock.

My mistake. Late and everyone is asking me questions at the same time I am typing. So much for thinking I can do more than one thing at a time! LOL!!

I am probably remembering wrong, but I was under the impression that when an item is on BO we should not sell it until it is no longer on BO....Is this wrong?? I would LOVE to be WRONG!!

If it's on backorder, you can still sell it.

Yeah, thanks....The boxes for this party are coming to my house because Host will be on vacation when they come. I am only replacing them because it was a small order and I won't get confused when I recv the BO ones..

Backorder does not mean stop sell. Earlier this week they warned us that this product might end up being backordered but that they are expecting weekly shipments and are working towards increased production. So you continue to sell unless we get official word that it is on stop sell.

Last season when the DCB went on stop-sell they sent more than one email to let us know what was going on.

...Just wanted to share what TWO home office reps told me. They were unable to add the Mix N Chop to the Adjustment Exchange.
I submitted a show last night & the Mix N Chops went through...
It's very strange, but again, just wanted to share what I was told...

Anyone interested in placing a large order with me for these? I bet they go on stop sell soon.

Looks like I am going to have a lot of backorders like everyone else

Related to Mix N Chop on Stop Sell - Important Update from HO

1. What does it mean that the Mix N Chop is on Stop Sell?

Stop Sell is a term used by Pampered Chef to indicate that a product is temporarily no longer available for purchase. It could be due to high demand or production issues, but it means that the product is currently unavailable for purchase.

2. Why is the Mix N Chop on Stop Sell?

The Mix N Chop has been selling extremely well and has become a popular product among our customers. As a result, we have temporarily placed it on Stop Sell to ensure that we can meet the demand and maintain the quality of the product.

3. When will the Mix N Chop be available again?

We are working hard to make the Mix N Chop available as soon as possible. However, we do not have a specific date at this time. We recommend keeping an eye on our website and social media for updates on when it will be back in stock.

4. Can I still purchase the Mix N Chop through a consultant?

No, unfortunately the Mix N Chop is currently unavailable for purchase through consultants as well. This is to ensure that all customers have a fair chance of purchasing the product once it becomes available again.

5. Will there be any changes to the Mix N Chop when it becomes available again?

No, there will not be any changes to the Mix N Chop when it becomes available again. We are committed to providing the same high-quality product that our customers know and love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Leigh0725