• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help???? Mix 'N Chop on Stop Sell?

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability and backorder status of the Mix 'n Chop kitchen tool. Some users have received a warning flag about the item being on backorder, while others have successfully ordered and received it. There is a suggestion for Hosts to have the option to have backordered items shipped directly to the customer. Some users have also noticed a decrease in sales of the Mix 'n Chop at their shows. It is clarified that the warning flag does not mean the item is on stop sell, but rather on backorder.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Is the Mix 'n Chop on stop sell???? I'm trying to enter a shop and it gives me a warning flag by that item.

Ah, finally found it on CC, it is on backorder...bummer...thought we could still enter it on a show... :(

Is it the Backorder flag?
I haven't seen anything that it's on stop sell.

you can still enter it. The flag is just a warning. If it were the red stop sign, you wouldn't be able to submit it.

I received a notice on my last order that the mix n chop was on back order, but the order arrived today and the mix n chop will be here tomorrow. Not as bad as it was last month, it was taking 2 weeks to get them then.

That's good to know - thanks! ...and thanks Ann for the clarification!

i just ordered one on a show and the ship date was to ship next week so yes they are on back order but doesn't appear to be a long wait.

I just called HO today, and the person I talked to said the Mix 'N Chop was not on backorder any longer. Someone ordered it tonight at my show and I did get the yellow triangle.

I placed an order last week, and it said backorder. However when i got the order it was in a seperate box but came the same day as t he rest of the order.

I submitted a show last Friday, and it was on backorder. The order came yesterday, and the mix 'n chops came today. I had 2 that were direct shipped, so it seemed kind of silly to ship them separately. Oh well, I guess it didn't cost me or my customers anything.

I wish we had a choice where to send the backordered items. There should be a field in PP when it's "flagged" for b/o that asks "ship to host / customer when item is off backorder status.

Yeah.. they are still showing us as on back order but they are only arriving a day or so behind the rest of my shipments so I think they are finally getting caught up which is good because I have 9 on this next order I am getting ready to submit !!! WooHoo

Pampered Laura said:
I wish we had a choice where to send the backordered items. There should be a field in PP when it's "flagged" for b/o that asks "ship to host / customer when item is off backorder status.
That would be so nice! It's an inconvenience for hosts to have to re-deliver and item because PC has something on backorder. If the address is submitted with the order it seems it would be easy enough for HO to send the item to the customer.
Speaking of the Mix N Chop, I actually showed one last night at my show and talked a little about it, and I only sold 1. I have never even mentioned it before and I always sell at least 2. I guess there's no need to speak of it.

That would be SO nice to have b/o'd items shipped directly to the recipient!

I agree. I had an HWC Fundraiser thing and tons of knives are coming. My helper team captains are all over the place so delivering to them twice is a bit annoying, but I hate it when hosts have to do it!

Jules711 said:
I agree. I had an HWC Fundraiser thing and tons of knives are coming. My helper team captains are all over the place so delivering to them twice is a bit annoying, but I hate it when hosts have to do it!

I have the same thing! A TON of knives coming.....and doing the same route all over again!

I just got notice today that the order I placed on Wed that the m&c shipped today and will be delivered a couple days later than the rest of her order.

I just looked on CC & it's not showing the mix n chop on backorder anymore!! Yippee!!!!! I've been selling 5-10 at most shows & just realized my hosts don't get any info as to who is waiting for them. Now it won't matter!

I get a warning by the mix 'n chop. It means it is on back order. I have not gotten a stop sell notice. If you click on the "finish" tab it will give you an explanation of the problem - it should tell you it is on backorder. You can still order it, it will just not ship with the show and will ship later.

jrstephens said:
I get a warning by the mix 'n chop. It means it is on back order. I have not gotten a stop sell notice. If you click on the "finish" tab it will give you an explanation of the problem - it should tell you it is on backorder. You can still order it, it will just not ship with the show and will ship later.

Thanks Jennifer - already got it taken care of Friday night with Ann's comments. It was listed on BO at the time not Stop Sell...was confused at first with the warning.

Related to Help???? Mix 'N Chop on Stop Sell?

1. What is the reason for the "stop sell" on the Mix 'N Chop?

The Mix 'N Chop is currently on stop sell due to a quality issue. We are working to resolve this issue and ensure that our customers receive the best possible product.

2. How long will the Mix 'N Chop be on stop sell?

At this time, we do not have a specific timeline for when the Mix 'N Chop will be available for purchase again. We are working diligently to address the quality issue and will provide updates as soon as possible.

3. Can I still use my Mix 'N Chop if I already own one?

Yes, if you already own a Mix 'N Chop, you can continue to use it. However, we recommend inspecting it for any signs of damage before each use and discontinuing use if you notice any issues.

4. Can I return my Mix 'N Chop for a refund?

If you purchased your Mix 'N Chop within the last 30 days, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns and refunds.

5. Will there be a replacement product for the Mix 'N Chop?

We are currently exploring options for a replacement product for the Mix 'N Chop. However, we do not have any specific information at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates