• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Tips From Nancy Jo Ryan Re Stop Sell Items

In summary, stop sell items from previous seasons can still be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or with a consultant. These items are discontinued and will not be restocked. Returns and exchanges are not allowed for stop sell items, but the customer satisfaction guarantee still applies. There are no specific discounts for these items, but they may be eligible for regular sales and promotions. New stop sell items are typically added at the end of each season, but may also be added throughout the year depending on inventory and demand.
afokkema4u
Regarding Back Ordered/Stop Sell Items:

Take a name, phone number and credit card. Don’t talk about stop sell. Say, “You know what, we have a hold on that product because we have some back order issues. If you give me your name and phone number (and credit cad) I’ll put the order in as soon as it’s available. Or, “Would you like to order something else in place of that?

“This item is on back order, do you mind waiting?”

Yes, of course. Can I get your name and phone number so I can call you when it comes in? I'll also need your credit card number to place the order.

Hi there, thanks for bringing up this issue about back ordered and stop sell items. I totally understand the frustration when you're excited to purchase something and then find out it's not available. However, I do have a solution for you. If you could kindly provide me with your name, phone number, and credit card information, I can put in an order for you as soon as the item becomes available. Alternatively, if you would like to consider ordering something else in place of that, I can assist you with that as well. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

1. Can I still purchase stop sell items from previous seasons?

Yes, you can still purchase stop sell items from previous seasons through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. These items may be available in limited quantities, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

2. Why are some items marked as stop sell?

Stop sell items are discontinued products that will no longer be restocked or available for purchase. This decision is based on various factors, such as low demand, changes in product design, or the introduction of new and improved products.

3. Can I return or exchange a stop sell item?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for stop sell items. However, our customer satisfaction guarantee still applies to all purchases, so if you encounter any issues with your stop sell item, please contact us for assistance.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for stop sell items?

We do not offer any specific discounts or promotions for stop sell items. However, these items may be eligible for our regular sales and promotions, so make sure to keep an eye out for any deals that may apply to your desired stop sell item.

5. How often do you add new stop sell items?

We typically add new stop sell items at the end of each season, as we introduce new products and retire older ones. However, we may also add stop sell items throughout the year, depending on inventory and demand. Keep checking our website for updates on available stop sell items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
Chef Diane