• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find Tips for Fundraisers by Nancy Jo Ryan

In summary, Pampered Chef consultant Nancy Jo Ryan offers tips for successful fundraisers that can be found on the Pampered Chef website and her personal blog. Her top tips include setting goals, creating urgency, utilizing social media, and offering incentives. To ensure success, it is important to plan ahead, communicate with supporters, and follow up with donors. Popular Pampered Chef products for fundraisers include the Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, and Deep Covered Baker. Customization is encouraged to make each fundraiser unique and appealing to the target audience.
jj16
Gold Member
Hi All:

I could be wrong but I was thinking there used to be some kind of file on this site about Tips for a successful fundraiser and it was done by Nancy Jo Ryan. Does anyone know where it is? I've checked the files but still can't find it. If you know what I'm talking about could you post it or send it to me?

Since I can't do as much because of my hip resurfacing surgery I was thinking of trying to put together a fundraiser for September since I can't get any catalog shows and I'd like to stay active in September. I have one show scheduled for late September but I'm pretty sure she will cancel. She's pretty flaky and she's already rescheduled once. Thanks!

jj16

Thank you so much! jj16

1. Where can I find tips for fundraisers by Nancy Jo Ryan?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can provide you with tips for fundraisers by Nancy Jo Ryan. You can also find these tips on the Pampered Chef website under the Fundraising tab. Additionally, Nancy Jo Ryan has a blog where she shares her tips and experiences with fundraising using Pampered Chef products.

2. What are some successful fundraising tips from Nancy Jo Ryan?

Nancy Jo Ryan has been a successful fundraiser using Pampered Chef products for many years. Some of her top tips include setting a goal, creating a sense of urgency, utilizing social media, and offering incentives for donors. She also recommends hosting a virtual fundraiser using Pampered Chef's online party platform.

3. How can I ensure a successful Pampered Chef fundraiser using Nancy Jo Ryan's tips?

To ensure a successful fundraiser using Nancy Jo Ryan's tips, it is important to plan ahead and stay organized. Make sure to communicate with your supporters regularly and provide them with all the information they need to participate. Also, be sure to follow up with donors and thank them for their support.

4. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are best for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are great for fundraisers. However, some of the most popular items include the Mix 'N Chop, the Quick Cooker, and the Deep Covered Baker. These items are versatile, easy to use, and have a high selling potential, making them perfect for fundraising events.

5. Can I customize my fundraiser with Nancy Jo Ryan's tips?

Yes, you can definitely customize your fundraiser using Nancy Jo Ryan's tips. Every fundraiser is unique, and it is important to cater to your target audience and their interests. You can incorporate different themes, offer special deals, or even partner with other organizations to make your fundraiser stand out. Don't be afraid to get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • NooraK