• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed - How to Place an Outside Sale Order for Stop Sell Items

In summary, the hostess had an outsideside order for, what else, but the stop sell covered baker. She didn't realize it until the other day. She remembers someone saying they would offer a 'gift certificate' for the stop sell items that could only be redeemed thru them. The sale of the baker will put the hostess into the next level. But how do you go about placing the order? Does anyone recall how they did this?Thanks! You can do the gift certificate yourself, but the sales would not go on the host's order because you can't send in sales for stop-sell products. If you have the guest purchase a gift certificate through the show, it must be redeemed through the main website, not
ddcook
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right section I should be posting, but it does have to do with sales. If it's the wrong group, sorry... But, I'm hoping someone can help. I have a show that's about to close. The hostess had an outsideside order for, what else, but the stop sell covered baker. I didn't realize it until the other day. :eek:

I remember someone saying they would offer a 'gift certificate' for the stop sell items that could only be redeemed thru them. It would also include the tax and shipping. This sounds wonderful, as the sale of the baker will put the hostess into the next level. But how do I go about placing the order?

Does anyone recall how they did this?

Thanks!

You can do the gift certificate yourself, but the sales would not go on the host's order because you can't send in sales for stop-sell products. If you have the guest purchase a gift certificate through the show, it must be redeemed through the main website, not the consultant.

You can purchase a gift certificate under that person's name and include s/h & tax in the price of the GC. Then under the "ship to" section have it shipped to you so that as soon as the products are available you can order them and they will go directly to the person who ordered them. Also in the comment or message section type in the reason for the GC, i.e. Deep Covered Baker on stop sell - Susie's show Oct 29th.

I did this when the Chillzanne Rect Server was on Stop sell and I had approx. 20 or more to order. My Host's and Guest's really appreciated it and I have gotten a lot of repeat business for providing good Customer Service. Most were willing to pay for direct shipping ahead of time so I did not lose a bunch of money. I did pay some of it though. Sometimes it pays to help out.

But how do you justify the extra shipping cost to them?

I paid the extra if they wanted it shipped directly to them OR if there were several orders for any items on "stop sell" and they didn't mind picking them up from me then I placed everything on one GC and then made a comments in the message section. I kept a detailed list of who ordered what and at what show they came from so that when it came time to order I knew what to get.

As for the extra shipping on those wanting them shipped, if it went over the $4.00 or if they already paid the $4.00 with the rest of their order I took care of the extra. It really didn't amount to much at all, most of my customers were just glad that I was helping them out and that they didn't have to worry about it later.

I did have a few customers say they would pay for the additional shipping because they didn't want me to have to pay out of my pocket for it. Again I was providing a service for them above what I had too and they appreciated it.

Sorry about being a bit repetitive but I got a little carried away. Hope this helps you out!

1. How can I place an outside sale order for stop sell items?

To place an outside sale order for stop sell items, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with placing the order and can provide information on any available alternative products.

2. Can I place an outside sale order for stop sell items online?

No, outside sale orders for stop sell items cannot be placed online. You will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place the order.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for outside sale orders of stop sell items?

There is no minimum order amount for outside sale orders of stop sell items. However, shipping fees may apply for orders under a certain amount.

4. How long will it take for my outside sale order of stop sell items to be delivered?

The delivery time for outside sale orders of stop sell items may vary. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide an estimated delivery time when placing the order.

5. Can I cancel or modify my outside sale order of stop sell items?

Once an outside sale order for stop sell items has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or modified. If you have any concerns or issues with your order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • afokkema4u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire