• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Use Gift Card to Place Online Order - Need Help!

In summary, to troubleshoot a gift card that is not working when placing an online order, make sure to enter the number and PIN correctly and clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, contact customer service. Gift cards can also be used for orders over the phone or in person. Any remaining balance will stay on the card for future use and multiple gift cards can be consolidated for easier use. Only one form of payment can be used per online order, so if you have a promo code and a gift card, you can use one for your current order and save the other for a future purchase.
PChefAbey
Ok, I don't know where to put this thread so I will put it here. I had a couple of guest who wanted the decorating bottle set when they were on stop sell, they were outside orders and bumped up the host to the next level so I orderd a gc for the bottles and had it shipped to my house. When I go online to place an order like a customer its not giving me an option to input and gc as payment. Anyone know what to do?

Thanks

There should've been instructions that came with the GC, but I think you have to physically send the order in. but I could be wrong.

Did you go to the main website? You cannot redeem them on your own website, you have to go to PC's customer home page and go to the top under Products, Etc. Then go down to Gift Certificate, then to redeem gift certificates.

thanks, I am at the main pc website but I didn't know I had to go under gc to redeem thanks, i will try again.

ange13 said:
There should've been instructions that came with the GC, but I think you have to physically send the order in. but I could be wrong.
You do not have to send them in, you can redeem them on the pc main website.

Thanks Jennifer, I was able to figure it out with your help, but that was a real pain, who would have known you have to go to a special area to use a gc.

Abey

Related to Can't Use Gift Card to Place Online Order - Need Help!

What do I do if my gift card is not working when I try to place an online order?

If your gift card is not working when trying to place an online order, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that you are entering the gift card number and PIN correctly. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and attempting to use the gift card again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I use my Pampered Chef gift card to place an order over the phone or in person?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef gift card to place an order over the phone or in person with one of our consultants. Simply provide them with your gift card number and PIN during the checkout process and the amount will be deducted from your total.

What happens if I have a remaining balance on my gift card after placing an online order?

If you have a remaining balance on your gift card after placing an online order, the remaining amount will stay on the gift card for future use. You can also check the balance of your gift card at any time by entering the gift card number and PIN on our website.

Can I use more than one gift card for an online order?

At this time, our website only allows for one gift card to be used per online order. If you have multiple gift cards, you can contact our customer service team to consolidate the balances onto one gift card for easier use.

I have a promo code and a gift card - can I use both for one online order?

Unfortunately, our website only allows for one form of payment to be used per online order. If you have a promo code and a gift card, you can choose to use one for your current order and save the other for a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
debmiz
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jmmadurski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies