• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

People Baffle Me... Online Order

In summary, a customer placed an online order for random things that totaled $94.00 and when the CS rep notified the customer that there was an adjustment to their commission, the customer was confused because they assumed the order was directed to their HWC show. After talking to the customer, it was determined that the order was placed in error and the customer was already paid on the commission.
vanscootin
Gold Member
So last month I had an online order for random things that totaled $94.00. I assumed it was an HO lead... well today I called about an adjustment (which PC has no record of) and the cs rep tells me about another adjustment that this lady returned EVERYTHING! Sooo will my commission be adjusted? The cs rep says no... but I'm not so sure... and I've already been paid on it.

But at any rate... why would you bother placing a $94.00 order if you were just going to turn around and return it?

Maybe the items came in and her husband made her return them :)

There's another thread on here floating around about that and from what has been said, yes, it does look like you will be adjusted for your commish already paid. It was stated that if a customer returns and entire order that will happen. I think it stinks, esp for something that was directed to our site and not an actual customer from a show that we may have the possibility of speaking with to see what the issue is.

chefsteph07 said:
There's another thread on here floating around about that and from what has been said, yes, it does look like you will be adjusted for your commish already paid. It was stated that if a customer returns and entire order that will happen. I think it stinks, esp for something that was directed to our site and not an actual customer from a show that we may have the possibility of speaking with to see what the issue is.

I thought I remembered reading though that thread and what was said... but I couldn't remember where it was.

And I agree... when people order direct from our sites and make their info private we can't thank them or find out of things are ok.

And I figured the commission would be adjusted, but all the cs reps should know the policy so they aren't giving the wrong information to people. It's not just PC, it's ALL customer service people.

Here's the title of the thread, I just copied it so I don't know if it will show the information

commissions being taken back?!

Another thought, they MEANT to order under a show and didn't do it right ... so they ordered twice then returned one of the 2 boxes.

Oh, Sheila, I'll bet you have that exactly right! I had an order that was put in wrong so my HWC show didn't get the credit. She didn't want to fart around with changing it and I couldn't, so that's how it went. But, it's entirely possible that this was the way to change it so the right person got the credit?

No that would not be it either. Only because if so, you would have know about the mix up if she ordered again on your HWC show. And no one mentioned it to you so... Unless she did place another order on your HWC show in a totally different amount???

The person intended to order on my HWC fundraiser but instead, just did a personal order on my website. I talked to the gal that brought the cake to the nurses and she told me who the person was that had ordered. I talked to that gal and she just didn't want to deal with the "Oops, I ordered the wrong way and I am sending this back so I can order on the right place to help the HWC stuff". I told her I would just add the extra money to cover the donation.

chefsteph07 said:
Here's the title of the thread, I just copied it so I don't know if it will show the information

commissions being taken back?!

Thanks for posting this... I re-read the thread and now I'm super sad because in addition to having a comission adjustment, I have to make up those 94 trip points too. :( I mean it's only 94 points, but still... time to get on the phone and book a few extra shows!

1. How do I place an online order for People Baffle Me products?

To place an online order for People Baffle Me products, simply visit our website and browse our selection. Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I make changes to my online order for People Baffle Me products after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to online orders once they have been placed. However, you can contact our customer service team for assistance and they may be able to help you with any changes.

3. How long does it take for my online order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

4. Can I return or exchange an online order for People Baffle Me products?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and you can return or exchange your online order within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. How can I track the status of my online order for People Baffle Me products?

You can track the status of your online order by logging into your account on our website. If you do not have an account, you can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies