• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Exchange Adjustment: Avoiding a Stop Sell Mistake

In summary, "Finally Figured It Out!!" is a line of unique and thoughtfully designed kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that aim to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. These products are dishwasher safe and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, their website, or select retail partners. Each product also comes with a recipe or cooking tip to help users get the most out of their purchase.
SusanBP0129
Remember when I was trying to do an adjustment for a host and she wanted to exchage for the Mix N Chop? ...and TWO HO reps BOTH told me it wasn't letting them enter it, so it must be on Stop Sell??!! Well after trying a few more times with NO SUCCESS, I figured it out!! The show date was 2/28!!!! (The Mix N Chop wasn't available until 3/1, so of course, it coudn't be entered!!!!)
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Just wanted to share, as this was driving me absolutely nuts!!!!:D

LOL!!

Glad to hear that it was something that simple!!

Glad to hear YOU could figure it out!!!

I know, right???? LOL!

it actually was simple but it didn't feel simple while going through it! It's amazing how something simple can be so mind bogling!!!:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:
It makes total sense now but none of us could help you figure it out either! And HO couldn't either, so it obviously wasn't that easy, regardless how "obvious" it may have appeared to be! Congrats on figuring it out! I know when it finally hit you as to what was wrong you felt so darn relieved to figure it out and put it behind you!!! Bet you'll never have a problem like that again!!!! It will stick with you in your memory, forever!!!;) :)

Related to Host Exchange Adjustment: Avoiding a Stop Sell Mistake

1. What is "Finally Figured It Out!!"?

"Finally Figured It Out!!" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. What makes "Finally Figured It Out!!" different from other kitchen tools?

Our "Finally Figured It Out!!" products are unique because they are thoughtfully designed with features and functions that solve common kitchen problems and make cooking more enjoyable.

3. Are "Finally Figured It Out!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "Finally Figured It Out!!" products are dishwasher safe for convenience and easy cleanup.

4. Can I only purchase "Finally Figured It Out!!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant?

While we recommend purchasing through a Pampered Chef consultant for the best customer service and support, "Finally Figured It Out!!" products can also be purchased directly from our website or through select retail partners.

5. Are there any recipes or cooking tips that come with "Finally Figured It Out!!" products?

Yes, each "Finally Figured It Out!!" product comes with a recipe or cooking tip to help you get the most out of your new kitchen tool. You can also find additional recipes and tips on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies