• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying ISO: NIB Chillzanne Rectangle Server or Sectional Server

Karen

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2005
Hi Cheffers,

I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I had a show scheduled for today and my car decided to not want to start and is now sitting in the garage:grumpy:. The show is almost 1 hour away so the host is going to have everyone over for drinks and snacks and I'm going to call and talk about product and answer any questions over the phone.

I know she's working toward the chillzanne special for this month, however it's not looking like she's going to reach the sales amount needed.

As a thank you for continuing to have everyone over I'd like to get the chillzanne product for her, if possible.

If anyone has either of these items that they are willing to part with, please let me know the cost. They'd be shipping to zipcode 14718.

As always, thanks in advance!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
After Karen gets hers, I'd be interested in 2 of the rectangular chillzannes....zip is 78245. Many thanks!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
can you help your host get to $650 by gathering a few orders?

KellyCooks

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2008
I know someone with a Sectional Server, used once and in the box. It's a duplicate and she's looking to sell it. Let me know, and I can put you in touch with her directly.

Kelly