1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO: NIB Chillzanne Rectangle Server or Sectional Server

1. Karen

Karen Member Gold Member

Hi Cheffers,

I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I had a show scheduled for today and my car decided to not want to start and is now sitting in the garage:grumpy:. The show is almost 1 hour away so the host is going to have everyone over for drinks and snacks and I'm going to call and talk about product and answer any questions over the phone.

I know she's working toward the chillzanne special for this month, however it's not looking like she's going to reach the sales amount needed.

As a thank you for continuing to have everyone over I'd like to get the chillzanne product for her, if possible.

If anyone has either of these items that they are willing to part with, please let me know the cost. They'd be shipping to zipcode 14718.

As always, thanks in advance!

Jun 24, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

After Karen gets hers, I'd be interested in 2 of the rectangular chillzannes....zip is 78245. Many thanks!

3. Karen

Karen Member Gold Member

Bumping...

Jun 25, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

can you help your host get to $650 by gathering a few orders?

Jun 25, 2009
  5. KellyCooks

KellyCooks Novice Member Gold Member

I know someone with a Sectional Server, used once and in the box. It's a duplicate and she's looking to sell it. Let me know, and I can put you in touch with her directly.

Kelly

Jun 29, 2009
Have something to add?