• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a 9.5 inch by 13.5 inch stoneware server that is perfect for serving a variety of dishes. It is not safe for use in the oven, but can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The material is durable and non-porous stoneware, and it is safe for use in the freezer, refrigerator, and microwave. It can withstand temperatures up to 375°F (190°C).
cheflaurie
I have a customer who would like to purchase the Chillzanne Rectangle Server as a Christmas gift. Does anyone have one (new in package of course) available? Thanks so much!

I'm sorry I do not have one. I do have a question about it though and I thought you might know. Is this being discontinued? I thought I saw this briefly mentioned on another thread. I love this product. If it is, when is it going?

Thank You

It was discontinued as of September 1st.

You know what. I knew that. I don't know what I was thinking. All of the chillzanne products were discontinues weren't they? As you can see, I haven't done any shows for awhile :blushing:
Thanks for replying back.

I have one - pm me with a zip code and we can go over specifics

1. What is the size of the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server measures 9.5 inches by 13.5 inches, making it the perfect size for serving a variety of dishes.

2. Can the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server be used in the oven?

No, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is not safe for use in the oven. It is designed for serving and storing food at cool or room temperatures.

3. How do I clean the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water for best results. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent scratching the surface.

4. What is the material of the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is made of a durable, non-porous stoneware that is both freezer and refrigerator safe. It is also microwave safe for reheating food.

5. Can the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is designed to keep food at a consistent temperature and can withstand temperatures up to 375°F (190°C).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • PChefPEI