• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy..

In summary, Lisa was looking for a replacement for the Rectangle Chillzanne Ice insert. She found information on Sierrahousewares.com and was able to order a replacement dome for the large round dome platter. Customer service was excellent.
BeaLorene
Hello~

I have a customer who in her recent many moves believes that she has left her Rectangle Chillzanne Ice insert in one of the fridges of her past and is interested in only purchasing the insert. This would be the one that flips over for the egg server. I already tried HO and it isn't offered as a replacement. If anyone has one they would be interested in selling, please pm me. I'm thinking that I might just need to use this as a booking incentive for her.:)

Thanks!
BeaLorene

Check out the website Sierrahousewares.com-you can purchase replacement parts for the chillzanne items, they are the makers of our chillzanne line. I was able to order replacement domes for the large round dome platter we use to sell and they were reasonably priced. Customer service was excellent also, very fast, received delivery within days!

Thanks for the info Lisa! I'll have to give that website a try.Blessings~BeaLorene

I think you will have to call customer service, I see the picture of the platter but couldn't locate it on the website, just tell them what you are looking for, that is what I did for the dome and they were only $10.00 each, which I thought was reasonable. Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I've been needing an insert bowl for the sectional server for almost a year now! I just emailed the customer service dept; so hopefully, I'll finally get one! :)

I am glad I could help! I actually found out about the site from another post on here about 6 months back. I was also happy when I was able to replace my dome, it cracked while we moved into a new house last year. Keep on chillin : )

Wow, this is good info to know. I never caught the previous thread on this. I am going to save this information for future reference. Now, to remember which customer needed this????????????

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy?

The Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy is designed to keep food and drinks cold for extended periods of time. It is perfect for outdoor gatherings or parties where you want to keep food chilled without the use of a refrigerator or cooler.

2. How do I use the Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy?

To use the Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy, simply place it in the freezer for a few hours until it is completely frozen. Then, place it in the center of the Chillzanne Platter or Chillzanne Bowl and add your food or drinks on top. The ice insert will keep your items cold for hours.

3. Is the Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water to ensure it lasts longer.

4. Can I use the Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy in the microwave or oven?

No, the Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy is not safe to use in the microwave or oven. It is designed for use in the freezer only.

5. Can I purchase replacement ice inserts for the Iso Rec Chillzanne Ice Insert Thingy?

Yes, replacement ice inserts are available for purchase. Simply contact our customer service team or visit our website to order a new ice insert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • arwen513