• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Rectangle Server Now on Backorder

so I assume they got it?Yes, they got it! They were just waiting on the return authorization number.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I just looked and they now added the Chillzanne Rectangle Server to backorder status. Maybe we'll hear something in the PC Newsire today as to whether or not they are going to go on Stop Sell or if they will continue to fill the orders through the end of the month.

why am I not surprised...

UGH!! This is the #1 seller of that line I would guess!

I think I have 3 of them on my most recent show!

(Good thing I got 2 extras for my stash downstairs!! lol)

I am trying to tell my customers who love them to get them now before they are gone. I know these products are top sellers!

I have 3 that I use & I just ordered another one that I'll keep for a good incentive...or maybe I'll just hide it in my house...;)

Hide it in your house, Ginger! These will never make it to the outlet!

pamperedharriet said:
Hide it in your house, Ginger! These will never make it to the outlet!

LOL....You're right!!!;)

Which is why I got two extras! Insurance on mine in case it springs a leak or something!! lol

I have one that I've never used. I was gonna take it to a festival but now NO WAY am I parting with it!

I sold three of these and submitted the order on Friday (the 1st); my order is showing as received, but not picking, etc. Does that mean that my guest will get this item or they will have to wait for it to come back in?

Its hard to say because it just became back ordered. I had a show that was shipped on the 4th & I just got an email, that the mini bowl is back ordered, but will be sent...HTH

Darn! They all ordered these b/c one guest had it, and when I mentioned they were being discontinued they all wanted to get one while they could

I have a cooking show on Sunday and the host already has an outside order for the Rectangle Server. Should I still go ahead and place the order, just let the customer aware that it is on backorder?

Definitely place the order! They probably put it on backorder in a way to make sure they have enough. I hope my show closes tomorrow in case they have any. I had several in July. I'm sad for those later in the month!

I am hoping to get an order in for myself. I placed my order with my director back at our meeting on July 17th, using some "Cluster Dollars" I had earned. She called me this morning to ask me if I have an order to submit within the next couple of days, so that I can add it, and she would reimburse me! UGH. I hope I can get one. My gel insert had sprung a leak after falling out of the freezer one too many times!

Bren706 said:
I am hoping to get an order in for myself. I placed my order with my director back at our meeting on July 17th, using some "Cluster Dollars" I had earned. She called me this morning to ask me if I have an order to submit within the next couple of days, so that I can add it, and she would reimburse me! UGH. I hope I can get one. My gel insert had sprung a leak after falling out of the freezer one too many times!

Is it still within the warranty period?

Jules711 said:
Definitely place the order! They probably put it on backorder in a way to make sure they have enough. I hope my show closes tomorrow in case they have any. I had several in July. I'm sad for those later in the month!

OK..I submitted a small show on the 31st, with a rectangle server & a mini bowl in it. I got the order today & it says mini bowl to start shipping by 08/11 (got the server):D

DebbieJ said:
Is it still within the warranty period?

I believe so, but is that really a product flaw? I was thinking it was my own irresponsibility?:blushing:

Well, I just talked to someone at HO, and since I no longer have the gel insert to return, they can't do the adjustment. :(

I have to get mine returned. I have a crack in my insert and I havent used it yet. this was a replacement b/c my other one cracked on the corner and leaked all over!! I better hurry up, but I dont know if I should continue to show it or just show the sectional server now?! what do you all think?

I submited a show today and in p3 it didn't give the bo symbol by the mini bowl but it did by the rectanglar server and yet the website says it is still on bo on both weird. I had a women all of the chillzane items :) I was excited.

1. What is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a versatile serving dish from Pampered Chef that is designed to keep food cold for extended periods of time. It is perfect for serving chilled appetizers, fruits, vegetables, and desserts.

2. Why is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server currently on backorder?

Due to its high demand and popularity, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is currently on backorder. We are working diligently to restock it and make it available for purchase as soon as possible.

3. What are the dimensions of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server measures 15 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 2 1/2", making it the perfect size for serving a variety of foods at parties and gatherings.

4. How do I care for my Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is made of durable plastic and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also BPA-free and safe to use in the freezer.

5. Can I use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server for both hot and cold foods?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is specifically designed for cold foods, but it can also be used for hot foods at temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. However, we recommend using caution and not placing it directly on a hot surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kam
  • sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Karen